Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Arizona Fires Sean Miller

47 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Vandy?  They are like a Northwestern or Wake Forest.  Not a big, active sports fanbase.  Great school though.

Not even baseball?  

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I can understand the game part, but I’ve heard the Ole Miss tailgate scene is one of the best in the country. 

I'm not much for proper table cloths and fine china at a football game where folks are dressed in polo/khakis like it's a country club...it's cool to see once but I'd rather really tailgate with a little charcoal grill, the pre game show on the car radio, fold up chairs, and cold beer.

as someone said, Oxford goes from a population of 15,000 to 60,000 on game day...that sounds cool until you have to drive in it lol

mem skyline sig.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rebels2k3 said:

https://247sports.com/college/arizona/Article/arizona-showing-never-had-a-plan-164082558/

"Sources indicate that Arizona will re-evaluate its options on Tuesday. That could mean it will offer a candidate, but we have heard there is also a possibility that the administration basically starts over and reaches out to a few others." 

I think this is why schools should keep their mouth shut until they have a plan and real targets. 

Too many armchair AD’s and coaches out there with mental issues and access to social media. That includes boosters.

Pretty hard too when the President wants to do everyone’s job in athletics.. You have a school to run. Be a big boy and hire people to do a job like the rest of successful businesses.