Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Arizona Fires Sean Miller

6 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I gave up on being liked.

Also, I posted about my brothel experience before I was diagnosed with autism and got therapy.  I honestly didn’t think I would be ridiculed for it.  I thought people were gonna think it was cool.

If you really were a virgin in your 20s--ponying up the cash to get the V-card monkey off your back was probably the right call.  (and probably a better experience than most 90% of people's 1st time.) @utenation would be hitting up the kitty ranch too, but that old fart has been dead from the waist down since the Bush Administration.

The ridicule only came after you got cocky about having to pay $700!! and actually bought in to the stuff the hoe was telling you to stroke your wallet. LOL

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 hour ago, Hoser said:

You call this taking the lead?  They should have taken the lead two years ago.  The guy's program was busted handing out huge payments to players.  Way to take the lead Arizona!

They clearly acted expediently and without waste to clean up the program once the wiretap of Ayton became public in February 2018...

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

Every UofA fan I've ever met turned their nose up at UNLV/Tark. Hypocrites!

Are you sure the Az fans didn’t ask who UNLV was or said they thought UNLV canceled the basketball program 15 years ago?

Just now, utenation said:

Are you sure the Az fans didn’t ask who UNLV was or said they thought UNLV canceled the basketball program 15 years ago?

National Champions recognize each other. You wouldn't know, non-champion school

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

19 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Lol. Maybe UNLV’s banner is so dusty their fans no longer recognize other national champions.

Utah has won a national championship, even if their banner is dustier than yours.

6 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Right. We have just as many nattys as UNLV. Both our championships are old and dusty. The difference is, we don’t dust ours off. We have about a 1000 other things to be happy with in sports the last 30 years. 

You guys have zero. In any sport. 

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

Right. We have just as many nattys as UNLV. Both our championships are old and dusty. The difference is, we don’t dust ours off. We have about a 1000 other things to be happy with in sports the last 30 years. 

Men’s golf won the national title in 1998.  And their NCAA Tournament streak dates back to the 1980s.

6 minutes ago, utenation said:

The coward natty from 1944 where all the real men went off to war doesn't count. Utah can keep their boring accomplishments since joining the Pac-12. Zero conference championships and a trip to the Foster Farms Bowl or whatever irrelevant bowl game every year. No one cares. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 minute ago, Rebels18 said:

The coward natty from 1944 where all the real men went off to war doesn't count. Utah can keep their boring accomplishments since joining the Pac-12. Zero conference championships and a trip to the Foster Farms Bowl or whatever irrelevant bowl game every year. No one cares. 

It’s interesting what counts when it’s convenient 

16 minutes ago, utenation said:

Umm...I'm sorry but perhaps you have not heard about UNLV's amazing 3-point shot made in a game streak? It is world famous.

Just now, TrueAg said:

Umm...I'm sorry but perhaps you have not heard about UNLV's amazing 3-point shot made in a game streak? It is world famous.

Haven't missed one since it was added in 1987

2 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

I’m trying to figure out what UNLV brings to the table for any conference? Besides destroying the conference SOS in both sports.

14 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

UNLV fans are the best.

11 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

UNLV fans are the best.

I really feel bad for guys like Rebels18.  He’s kept his VCR around to watch the 1990 and 1991 teams over and over, nothing else. 

He’s missed the rest of college sports for 3 decades. 

16 minutes ago, utenation said:

I really feel bad for guys like Rebels18.  He’s kept his VCR around to watch the 1990 and 1991 teams over and over, nothing else. 

He’s missed the rest of college sports for 3 decades. 

I can watch it every day on YouTube, grandpa. No one has VCRs anymore. You're up too late, go to bed after your nurse changes your colostomy bag. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

40 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

What NCAA records does Utah St hold in basketball?

Possibly the record for the most 1st Round spankings? That's some pretty incredible ineptitude:

image.png.5d2f86a0fe41c37a20bf5752147c1bb0.png

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif