Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Arizona Fires Sean Miller

Guest #1Stunner
29 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Damon Stoudamire has done a very good job at Pacific. 

Given that he's an alum of Arizona, I could see this happening.

Tommy Lloyd has zero head coaching experience, and Gonzaga assistants haven't really panned out, except at Boise.    Ray Giacoletti was a disaster at Utah.

Guest #1Stunner

Sean Miller and Wyoming seem made for each other.

Get that guy in some colder climates---he really would benefit. 

sean-miller-shirt.jpg

sweaty1-620x310.jpg

12 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Damon Stoudamire has done a very good job at Pacific. 

Given that he's an alum of Arizona, I could see this happening.

Tommy Lloyd has zero head coaching experience, and Gonzaga assistants haven't really panned out, except at Boise.    Ray Giacoletti was a disaster at Utah.

Tommy Lloyd is probably the top assistant coach in college basketball.  I think he would do fine as a head coach.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, ph90702 said:

Tommy Lloyd is probably the top assistant coach in college basketball.  I think he would do fine as a head coach.

Yeah, he could do a great job.... But do you really think his first job would be at Arizona?   They are a top 25 program.

There have been some Mark Few assistants that have totally failed over the years.

See what Tommy can do at a school in the MWC or WCC, or somewhere first.    I doubt Arizona hires him.

7 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Yeah, he could do a great job.... But do you really think his first job would be at Arizona?   They are a top 25 program.

There have been some Mark Few assistants that have totally failed over the years.

See what Tommy can do at a school in the MWC or WCC, or somewhere first.    I doubt Arizona hires him.

North Carolina hired Hubert Davis.  Gonzaga is a top five program, and it's in his contract that he's to succeed Mark Few.

7 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Good to see Arizona taking the lead and cleaning up its program.  Can only conclude that this decision is related to the superior ethics of UA's administration. 

Obviously...

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

35 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I mean, UNLV hired Kevin Kruger and according to SOME fans, they are a top 5 program. I guess they did get a babysitter for him also.

14 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Eric Musselman isn’t leaving for another college job.

Arizona has found its next head coach in Eric Musselman. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

17 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Eric Musselman isn’t leaving for another college job.

Outside of airing your personal life dirty laundry on the forum, it’s posts like these, using the language of absolutes, which lead to ridicule from other forum members. They are ubiquitous in your posting history, and you are wrong so damn often, far more often than you are correct. 

Why do you expect to be treated better here when you never change the posting behaviors that consistently make you the butt of jokes?

18 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Outside of airing your personal life dirty laundry on the forum, it’s posts like these, using the language of absolutes, which lead to ridicule from other forum members. They are ubiquitous in your posting history, and you are wrong so damn often, far more often than you are correct. 

Why do you expect to be treated better here when you never change the posting behaviors that consistently make you the butt of jokes?

I gave up on being liked.

Also, I posted about my brothel experience before I was diagnosed with autism and got therapy.  I honestly didn’t think I would be ridiculed for it.  I thought people were gonna think it was cool.