Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Biden To Continue Building Trump Wall

14 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Not April 1st, fvcking hilarious. 

As a senator, Biden voted for 700 miles for wall to be built in which 100 was completed by Obama Adm.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/dhs-alejandro-mayorkas-border-wall-b1827535.html%3famp

He did say, "We need a tall wall on our southern border." But that was a few years ago and the demented phuck probably has no memory of ever saying it.    

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Nuthuggers hate boner, much? 

Ffs, improvements to the border have been ongoing since before W fastracked replacing what was nothing more than three strings of barbed wire and some yellow SO "Do Not Cross" tape. Nothing wrong with that.

It was the bullshit, xenophobic narrative pushed by 45 and the abuse of EO's to redirect funds already (Constitutionally!) appropriated by Congress, such as taking money away that had been earmarked to build housing for active duty service members and their dependents so they didn't have to live in rat-infested shitholes while stateside.

GTFO. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Nuthuggers hate boner, much? 

Ffs, improvements to the border have been ongoing since before W fastracked replacing what was nothing more than three strings of barbed wire and some yellow SO "Do Not Cross" tape. Nothing wrong with that.

It was the bullshit, xenophobic narrative pushed by 45 and the abuse of EO's to redirect funds already (Constitutionally!) appropriated by Congress, such as taking money away that had been earmarked to build housing for active duty service members and their dependents so they didn't have to live in rat-infested shitholes while stateside.

GTFO. 

Convert has never seen the border, everything he thinks he knows about it he gets from Fox News and InfoWars. The opinion of people who don’t live and work down here is about as useful as a wet fart.

10 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I still don’t understand Trumpers that see Biden as demented and Trump mentally stable genius.. Biden stutters and fumbles his words sure, but Trump has his fair share of speech issues too.

Trump was uneducated. Biden is undergoing dementia. If you can’t see that you’re blind. Yeah I know a demented president is better than Trump according to the board echo chamber. 

14 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Trump was uneducated. Biden is undergoing dementia. If you can’t see that you’re blind. Yeah I know a demented president is better than Trump according to the board echo chamber. 

Uneducated? 😂😂 Soupslam be triggered!

The problem with building a wall or any infrastructure is that the taxpayer $$$ maintains said wall into perpetuity. Mexico should have funded it. Such a yuge mistake. 

16 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I'm more curious to know how  you are qualified to diagnose someone with dementia.

I ask as we regularly interface with healthcare professionals (both doctors and nurses) who specialize in palliative care for dementia patients (e.g., my grandmother), and during the last three years have had multiple instances of said health care professionals stating they were 100% certain Trump had/has dementia. Were you concerned about his dementia as well, or only when a "diagnosis" is performed by your team on the other team? :hmmm:

Guest #1Stunner
5 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I'm more curious to know how  you are qualified to diagnose someone with dementia.

I ask as we regularly interface with healthcare professionals (both doctors and nurses) who specialize in palliative care for dementia patients (e.g., my grandmother), and during the last three years have had multiple instances of said health care professionals stating they were 100% certain Trump had/has dementia. Were you concerned about his dementia as well, or only when a "diagnosis" is performed by your team on the other team? :hmmm:

People in San Diego were convinced that Trump had dementia?!?!    Wow!!!  (I thought that was were Republicans in California lived).

It depends on your political party registration.

Apparently.....

If you are a Republican, then you are convinced that Biden has dementia. 

If you are a Democrat, then you are convinced that Trump has dementia. 

Curiously, both sides only pay attention to the other guy....   You can tell the partisans because they hyper-focus on how well the other guy walks up stairs and ramps. 

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

People in San Diego were convinced that Trump had dementia?!?!    Wow!!!  (I thought that was were Republicans in California lived).

It depends on your political party registration.

Apparently.....

If you are a Republican, then you are convinced that Biden has dementia. 

If you are a Democrat, then you are convinced that Trump has dementia. 

Curiously, both sides only pay attention to the other guy....   You can tell the partisans because they hyper-focus on how well the other guy walks up stairs and ramps. 

If you're hugging those nuts so tightly you can't see past them, then yes.

There is most definitely a teams-n-shit component at play here, no doubt about it. But dismissing the expert opinions of palliative health care professionals as simple partisanship simply serves to display an ignorance ironically rich in partisanship. :shrug:

Guest #1Stunner
32 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

If you're hugging those nuts so tightly you can't see past them, then yes.

There is most definitely a teams-n-shit component at play here, no doubt about it. But dismissing the expert opinions of palliative health care professionals as simple partisanship simply serves to display an ignorance ironically rich in partisanship. :shrug:

Trump haters have raging Trump boners

Trump lovers are nut huggers...

So all sides are sort of phallic in these debates.

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Trump haters have raging Trump boners

Trump lovers are nut huggers...

So all sides are sort of phallic in these debates.

Partisanship is for dicks and nut jobs, so yes?

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Partisanship is for dicks and nut jobs, so yes?

Truer words were never spoken!

51 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Biden is a clueless moron just as stupid as 45 was. Biden doesn't even know what the hell he is doing or saying without a round the clock team of handlers to tell him what to do. 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

MWCboard any time someone points out Biden's failures: BDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The demented phuck" is simply pointing out his failures?  Why you guys allow so much hatred in your heart for the man is beyond me.  You will suffer the emotional damage Biden has caused you for years.  (sound familiar?)

Geeze, pretty sure I have pointed out my issues with him on myriad things, nobody has (yet) accused me of having BDS.