Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Caitlyn Jenner, GOP Candidate For Governor?

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

For how much shit she gets, she seems like a good person.  Best of luck and hopefully the GOP judges based on the policy and character, not their phobias.

voted for Trump is anti-gay marriage, what are her good person qualities?

21 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

voted for Trump is anti-gay marriage, what are her good person qualities?

I'm simply basing it off interviews where she sounds like a good person, to include reversing the stance on gay marriage,  and advocating to being who you are.  Voting for Trump isn't an auto-qualifier to be a bad person. 

9 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Long a Republican she has been meeting with GOP consultants and fundraisers.

Given the current climate, I wonder how Republicans would react if she ran with an R after her name.

I have a lot of empathy for people that are born binary, and all the issues that go along with that. But there are people that just completely are mentally ill and will do anything for attention to justify their worthiness or ego. 

Bruce Jenner is an attention whore addict, and changing his plumbing, having a stupid reality show family and now the next chapter of running for gov, it will never end. This is a an addiction, a total freak show and TV cashing in on any low end scuz money to be made. Anyone that takes Bruce seriously deserves it. 

kat.jpg

I mean, the GOP flipped a complete 180 on nominating and electing a New York Democrat, hating free trade, debt spending, and becoming anti-immigration so why not flip another with Jenner? 

#TeamsAndShit

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

18 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I'm simply basing it off interviews where she sounds like a good person, to include reversing the stance on gay marriage,  and advocating to being who you are.  Voting for Trump isn't an auto-qualifier to be a bad person. 

Translation: She's a Democrat when it's in her self interest to be one and otherwise has supported policies like decreasing the tax rate for the rich (probably also self-serving), stifling a woman's right to choose what to do with her uterus (a part of the usual female anatomy which she lacks), locking up little kids at the border and destroying the environment. So I respect her for what she's endured but the woman would make a horrible governor and the fact she thinks she's qualified for the job shows she's clueless.

On 4/6/2021 at 8:02 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Long a Republican she has been meeting with GOP consultants and fundraisers.

Given the current climate, I wonder how Republicans would react if she ran with an R after her name.

95% would react like they should. This is a sick person obsessed only with attention and money, nothing else. 

kat.jpg