Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels2k3

OT - National Championship: Gonzaga vs Baylor

Let's go Zags.

I used to always root against them because most of my mother's side of my family went to school of there, well, of the ones who went to college anyway. As such, I've always half-detested them.

Still, +++++ Baylor. Baylor people are collectively some of the most right-wing holy rolling +++++sticks I've ever encountered. So go Zags. Send them back to that shithole they call home with their hats in hand. Bring the NCAA title back home to the West, where it belongs.

Baptist school vs Roman Catholic on the day after Easter.

I've got the Baylor Bears winning tonight. I picked Baylor to win it all in my bracket, but I got eliminated early because of upsets in round one and two with my other picks.

I see here you went to Gonzaga.

Sure did.

So...you’re from the PNW and your parents have money but aren’t quite f-you rich?

Uh...I guess.

Hey me too. You’re hired. Welcome to the Home Depot.

26 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I see here you went to Gonzaga.

Sure did.

So...you’re from the PNW and your parents have money but aren’t quite f-you rich?

Uh...I guess.

Hey me too. You’re hired. Welcome to the Home Depot.

:hmmm:

I've got the Zags by 6. Last game woke them up. Have been winning by double digits through the tourney...and needed a clutch shot in OT to beat UCLA....they needed a check.

They beat Baylor.

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

If Baylor wins, it'd be the first NCAA Men's Basketball champion in Texas since the 1966 Texas Western team.

That's a long time. And if I remember my basketball history correct...Texas Western was the first all black team..

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Still, +++++ Baylor. Baylor people are collectively some of the most right-wing holy rolling +++++sticks I've ever encountered. .

Um Joe - Baptists are the opposite of holy rollers. 

2 minutes ago, SpartanDude said:

Um Joe - Baptists are the opposite of holy rollers. 

When I think Holy Roller I think Southern Baptists.