Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AxlRoseRulz

Idaho Vandal in state rivalry game

4 hours ago, AxlRoseRulz said:

So far it’s a battle 6:03 left in the 3rd. FCS spring football is actually pretty cool. 

Idaho state 14

Idaho 12

AxlRoseRulz?? Does Nevada Convert have a sock???

6 hours ago, AxlRoseRulz said:

image.jpeg.479a1343afcf5edfb919c67007883be4.jpeg

C43C719F-5657-44F7-8624-51394733F260.jpeg

F581A3EA-5EF6-44B3-B1C1-F10CB2AEE2B7.jpeg

A18F08E5-D7CC-43DF-9C31-50F044A6285A.jpeg

Congrats to the Bengals.

I'll never understand why the powers that be decided to erect those gawd awful potato barns the Bengals and Vandals play in.

18 hours ago, AxlRoseRulz said:

So far it’s a battle 6:03 left in the 3rd. FCS spring football is actually pretty cool. 

Idaho state 14

Idaho 12

Was this shit on TV?

@bsu_alum9, do you favor getting back to home-and-home with Idaho?

@tailingpermit, @VandalPride97, @BSUTOP25

New-Signature.jpg

That's pretty cool that your spring game is actually between two different teams. I'm sure it's full contact, except when hitting the QB's, and wide receivers?

UNM just had their spring game yesterday. I was a great day here at about 80 degrees, and we had the biggest turnout for a spring game, I've seen around here in quite awhile. Danny and Rocky are doing it right!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

11 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Congrats to the Bengals.

I'll never understand why the powers that be decided to erect those gawd awful potato barns the Bengals and Vandals play in.

Multi purpose and weather related? The style at the time? I think N. Arizona has the same, some of the Dakota schools and some i can't remember at the moment.

26 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

That's pretty cool that your spring game is actually between two different teams. I'm sure it's full contact, except when hitting the QB's, and wide receivers?

UNM just had their spring game yesterday. I was a great day here at about 80 degrees, and we had the biggest turnout for a spring game, I've seen around here in quite awhile. Danny and Rocky are doing it right!

That was a joke haha.  We are not playing Idaho for our spring game.  

Is the new QB on campus yet for you guys?

18 minutes ago, westfan said:

Multi purpose and weather related? The style at the time? I think N. Arizona has the same, some of the Dakota schools and some i can't remember at the moment.

I've been to NDSU's indoor stadium.  It's really nice and much newer being built in the 90's.  UND's opened in 2001.  USD's is crap and like the Idaho schools was built in the 70's.  I grew up in SD and my junior year we made it to the state semifinals.  All the football semifinal and championship games are played indoor at USD.  This was the early 90's and it was old school circa 1980's artifical turf.  Think the Philadelphia Eagles Veterans Stadium.  I hated that surface.  Great traction but serious turf burns and hard.  That was the first and last time I ever payed football indoors or on artificail turf.

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That was a joke haha.  We are not playing Idaho for our spring game.  

Is the new QB on campus yet for you guys?

Dang you @halfmanhalfbronco, lol! I was thinking that was a cool idea too, until I just now realized that that may be against NCAA rules! 

And no, Wilson  said he needs to make the arrangements he needs to do, to get himself and his daughter out here. Said he was shooting for May or June until he had everything arranged.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

4 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Was this shit on TV?

@bsu_alum9, do you favor getting back to home-and-home with Idaho?

@tailingpermit, @VandalPride97, @BSUTOP25

It was like all the vandal games these days streaming on PlutoTV. This game was broadcast locally in Pocatello and Moscow ota. Idaho State now leads 2-1 in the rivalry since Idaho dropped back to the Big Sky. 

Game Highlights for those that didn’t see it live. Game came down to defensive stand by the bengals. This was a tough loss for the Vandals and will knock them out of the top 25. They came into the rivalry game ranked 24th.