Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels2k3

Final Four Thread

41 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

TV pundits selling a great game.  UCLA played their hearts out and played their absolute best game.  Gonzaga did not.  UCLA has one player that would start for Baylor.  Gonzaga needs to amp it up a notch to not get blown out.

Cody Riley wouldn't start for Baylor?  Nor Tyger Campbell??

9 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

the real loser of the UCLA/Gonzaga game is Cincy lol

Speaking of Cincy, their what did their coach do? I haven't been on much today, just long enough to see that he was indefinitely suspended..

I’d like to see Gonzaga win it all and be the first undefeated team in 50 years. Few is a classy coach and they have kids that play with class. 

The game will be played at a different pace than tonight even though it was relatively high scoring as both teams executed well on offense. I think Gonzaga needs to control the tempo of the game to win. Run when the opportunity presents, but don’t get into a helter shelter up and down game. 

14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

TV pundits selling a great game.  UCLA played their hearts out and played their absolute best game.  Gonzaga did not.  UCLA has one player that would start for Baylor.  Gonzaga needs to amp it up a notch to not get blown out.

Scott drew- great recruiter

Cronin- great tactician 

I don't think baylor will be as perfectly targeted against GU

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Speaking of Cincy, their what did their coach do? I haven't been on much today, just long enough to see that he was indefinitely suspended..

no idea but that seems to be the new way to get out of paying buyouts...get some dirt from player/players leaving the program and fire 'for cause'

mem skyline sig.jpeg

37 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I AM AN ANIMAL SOMEONE CHECK ON ALL YOUR WIVES HYEAAAARRRGGHHHHHHHH

Ummm, is Phfffft your sock?  Just asking.

45 minutes ago, crixus said:

Props to UCLA for taking it to OT. I predict the Bruins will win the National Championship next year. I filled out three brackets, one with Yahoo! Sports, another with CBS Sports and the third with ESPN. I picked Baylor to win it all this year in two of them and the other I picked Illinois. Well, Baylor's still in the mix and I do think they'll beat Gonzaga on Monday night to win this year's NCAA title. That's how I see it. B)

My gut tells me Baylor wins as well.

14 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

no idea but that seems to be the new way to get out of paying buyouts...get some dirt from player/players leaving the program and fire 'for cause'

Yeah, that would be one way. I guess we'll find out at some point.

26 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Nah their coach have too many player turn overs. it's obvious something going on. This Cincy not North Kentucky

21 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Not over Timme and Suggs/Nembhard. 

True.  I was referring to them starting for Baylor

28 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Ummm, is Phfffft your sock?  Just asking.

SOMEONE ISN'T CHECKING HIS WIFE HOPE YOU LIKE BROWN EYED BABIES

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Big if.  Juzang might have played himself into a 1st round pick.  IMO, Tyger looks like he is 50/50 between staying or going pro.  Riley, I'm guessing he's gone.  The others will be back.

36 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Big if.  Juzang might have played himself into a 1st round pick.  IMO, Tyger looks like he is 50/50 between staying or going pro.  Riley, I'm guessing he's gone.  The others will be back.

Cronin will add to whomever they lose. If they keep that same tenacity, heart, and unselfish play they’re going to be fine. I’ve been following the Bruins from the Wooden days. This team is right up there as one of my all time favorites. They’re an amazing group and won’t be forgotten.