Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maji

Blowout Jobs Report

So what do we learn from this? Biden was left a pretty good economy by the Orangetard. And the Orangetard was left in a good situation by Obama. Who was left a freaking dumpster fire by Bush. 👍 These things are cyclical. So will Biden be lucky enough to have  this for four years?

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Meh. It’s a sign of people returning to work as Covid peters out. 

Which if Dipshit McNoodledick had been reelected, would have likely been impeded to some degree by his Bagdad Bob approach to governance.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

58 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Thanks Trump!

48 minutes ago, Maji said:

Regardless of who was president the economy was going to slow during the pandemic.  Regardless of who is president the economy was always going to surge back as the pandemic wanes.  To assign credit or blame to a political party or president is ridiculous.

This time next year we'll see how the Biden administration is fairing.  For now the economic news is all about folks getting back to work and people feeling better about being out and about and spending money.

If we really must insist on assigning credit to anyone I'd suggest we give the thousands of scientists around the world that have been working on mRNA vaccine technology for the past 25 years and in particular working on mRNA vaccines specifically for coronaviruses for the past 6 years.  Without them we would not have the Phizer or Moderna vaccines and would not be anywhere near opening up.

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Regardless of who was president the economy was going to slow during the pandemic.  Regardless of who is president the economy was always going to surge back as the pandemic wanes.  To assign credit or blame to a political party or president is ridiculous.

This time next year we'll see how the Biden administration is fairing.  For now the economic news is all about folks getting back to work and people feeling better about being out and about and spending money.

Please don't take me seriously when I say thank you Trump. He had very little to do with it. This is a board tradition to thank the past president of the political party you like for economic good news. 

Every time there was good economic news from 2016-2019 many here responded by saying Thanks Obama. 

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

So are we back to not citing God Emperors for labor stats, and recognizing the economy is not so tied to some suit in the White House? Because I do enjoy being back in the real world.   :P

No.  The POTUS is the grand wizard of the economy.  Don't expect that to change.