Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Boise State 2022 Recruiting

21 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

He's probably got a better chance for early playing time there.  Would be MSU's highest rated QB commit since 2018.

We'll see.  Michigan State has been slipping for 3 years or so.  The patience of the staff and fans is thin.   QB's have to win and if they don't they may ride pine.  Hard to say if Houser is a year or two away from even getting a shot.  If he shines in camp and gets some PT this year, he'll have to deliver or he may slide down the bench for other options.  P5 is cut throat and a coach's dedication to a player runs out fast.   There's as good a chance he ends up in the portal in 2-3 years.

14 minutes ago, roughrider said:

We'll see.  Michigan State has been slipping for 3 years or so.  The patience of the staff and fans is thin.   QB's have to win and if they don't they may ride pine.  Hard to say if Houser is a year or two away from even getting a shot.  If he shines in camp and gets some PT this year, he'll have to deliver or he may slide down the bench for other options.  P5 is cut throat and a coach's dedication to a player runs out fast.   There's as good a chance he ends up in the portal in 2-3 years.

MSU hasn't averaged 25 points per game in a season since 2015. Electric!

We host Michigan State in September 2022.

3 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

The AD keeps tweeting these, not sure if they are related to recruiting or his internal staff hires. Last one could’ve been both.

It would seem to be related to him selling off Boise's best home games in history for FCS games

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

It would seem to be related to him selling off Boise's best home games in history for FCS games

Benny Hill What GIF

Yikes. If that doesn’t fire up folks to cancel season tickets I don’t know what would.

New commit:

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Hall-Schmidt-138687/RecruitInterests/

Only offers were from FCS schools. I'm going to let the class fill out before judgement, but there seem to be a few kids getting offered that probably wouldn't have in previous years. Hopefully the staff is good at talent evaluation

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

New commit:

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Hall-Schmidt-138687/RecruitInterests/

Only offers were from FCS schools. I'm going to let the class fill out before judgement, but there seem to be a few kids getting offered that probably wouldn't have in previous years. Hopefully the staff is good at talent evaluation

6’-7” and 300 lbs. Looks good to me - I feel like the services aren’t great at lineman, hard to judge film there with such huge mismatches. I’d imagine this dude impressed at camp?

10 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

6’-7” and 300 lbs. Looks good to me - I feel like the services aren’t great at lineman, hard to judge film there with such huge mismatches. I’d imagine this dude impressed at camp?

I'm totally trusting the coaches. I'm just making an observation