Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Boise State 2022 Recruiting

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Spy, your mother was a slut who never loved you.

Take your shit opinions back to BC, the board you helped destroy.

I don’t know who damaged you so badly, or what happened to you but I wish you a happy Easter. And I wish you peace in your life.

1 hour ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

I don’t know who damaged you so badly, or what happened to you but I wish you a happy Easter. And I wish you peace in your life.

Happy Easter to you as well.

I watched you destroy one forum over the course of years, many posters that left specifically mentioned you as the reason why they did.  

To the topic though, the kid is about to be upgraded to a 4 star and top 300 recruit.  Half the Pac 12 wanted him.  Oregon State and Washington put in hard months recruiting him as their #1 target, we came in late and grabbed him.  That is huge.  Not sure what on earth you are talking about with his highlights.  He shows off an arm stronger than any starting QB Boise has had since I have been a fan.  He is mobile.  He has a large frame, he was legit measured at 6'3, unlike Ryp and Bach.  He plays QB for the best high school team in the country.  He shows the ability go through progressions better than any QB we have had since Moore.

On 4/3/2021 at 1:00 PM, Bronco7454 said:

You convinced me a VERY long time ago that you "just don't understand".  That's a given at this point.  No need for you to continue to remind people of that.  That was the primary reason why you were one of the first people here who were added to my IGNORED USERS list here.  I only happened to see this latest example of your "wisdom" here because I had not yet signed in.   I'll let you get back to putting your ignorance and VERY small-mindedness on display for everyone else.  TA-TA

Tell me more about this ignorance you speak of

On 4/2/2021 at 9:17 AM, thespywhozaggedme said:

I was specifically talking about his Hudl film. But if he joins the team, I will be cheering for him like crazy.

Just watched a little, but if you're missing people just standing around, accuracy looks to be an issue. 

New-Signature.jpg

On 5/13/2021 at 2:40 AM, Jeffkills said:

Just watched a little, but if you're missing people just standing around, accuracy looks to be an issue. 

He throws a nice ball. I don't think he ends up in Boise though. Why tag national recruiting analyst Greg Biggins if you're already committed?

On 5/13/2021 at 3:40 AM, Jeffkills said:

Hardly, based on one of these QB camps.  Receivers you don't ever work with running routes on the fly.  It's about mechanics, timing and release points for this stuff.  Catching balls is secondary to be honest.

On 6/1/2021 at 11:36 AM, bsu_alum9 said:

He throws a nice ball. I don't think he ends up in Boise though. Why tag national recruiting analyst Greg Biggins if you're already committed?

Yeah, it's looking more and more unlikely. I'm really thinking it's less than 10% chance that he ends up in Boise. Outside of mentions that he is a Boise State commit, all of his actions suggest that he isn't

11 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, it's looking more and more unlikely. I'm really thinking it's less than 10% chance that he ends up in Boise. Outside of mentions that he is a Boise State commit, all of his actions suggest that he isn't

I still think there is a good shot Boise lands him (like 50%) because I do think a lot of the travel/camps stuff is due to being locked up for a year and a kid wanting to get the experiences he missed out on.  He still is retweeting Boise stuff.  Weird to say, but Michigan State would probably be better for him to get early playing time.  But they are turning into a bottom of the B16 barrel team (2-5 last year).  Kinda surprising he's staying at Bosco and will likely be the #2 guy there (started to slip in playing time towards the end of the year to 4* Pierce Clarkston).  If that happens, he could fall further off the radar.

On 6/2/2021 at 2:31 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

I still think there is a good shot Boise lands him (like 50%) because I do think a lot of the travel/camps stuff is due to being locked up for a year and a kid wanting to get the experiences he missed out on.  He still is retweeting Boise stuff.  Weird to say, but Michigan State would probably be better for him to get early playing time.  But they are turning into a bottom of the B16 barrel team (2-5 last year).  Kinda surprising he's staying at Bosco and will likely be the #2 guy there (started to slip in playing time towards the end of the year to 4* Pierce Clarkston).  If that happens, he could fall further off the radar.

Go Pierce Clarkson!!  Have an All American year...

Given the "islands' from the recruiting director, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this is the only Hawaiian recruit listed with a Boise offer.

LB Kaeo Akana from Honolulu. I could be wrong, but this would be a huge get if correct.

Should have known better.  Islands was meant figuratively, as a defensive back.  Specifically this one from Lawndale, CA.