Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Arkansas fans are sensitive

I only pointed this out and I triggered a few:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You're such a troll. 

It’s too easy sometimes 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Some of these folks live in Fayetteville, or the backwoods of Arkansas.  'Round this time of year, they are sipping moonshine and picking their tooth waiting for football season. Mug coaxing a response from that crowd is impressive.

4 minutes ago, NevadaAllStar said:

Spot on, it is complete lunacy to think if UNC calls he is not on the first thing smoking out of Arkansas, and nobody would fault him. Anyone would do the same but especially Muss who is the definition of a rolling stone.

Yes.  But after just two years and one NCAA bid?  That seems crazy, even for Muss.

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

I only pointed this out and I triggered a few:

I didn't know you and Ph were Twitter friends? 🤣

I'll never forget when Arkansas hired Dana Altman and with all the big money folks assembled they did that 'woooo pig soooie' crap wearing goofy foam razorbacks on their heads...Dana had this look of 'my god, what have I done?'

later that day he had a 'change of heart' and decided to go back to Creighton.

UPigg is one crazy cult...

mem skyline sig.jpeg

53 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

I'll never forget when Arkansas hired Dana Altman and with all the big money folks assembled they did that 'woooo pig soooie' crap wearing goofy foam razorbacks on their heads...Dana had this look of 'my god, what have I done?'

later that day he had a 'change of heart' and decided to go back to Creighton.

UPigg is one crazy cult...

Oregon > Arkansas confirmed

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 hours ago, NevadaAllStar said:

Spot on, it is complete lunacy to think if UNC calls he is not on the first thing smoking out of Arkansas, and nobody would fault him. Anyone would do the same but especially Muss who is the definition of a rolling stone.

A rolling stone gathers no Muss