Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Who’s getting drafted?

Boise had their pro day today - and no combine so these numbers are what scouts will go by this year.

Williams and Bates have mid-to-late round potential for Boise, but could see them as UDFA’s too.

Would’ve expected Bates to be able to bench more than Avery, but they both did 19.

12 hours ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

We need to keep in mind that school pro days have notoriously beneficial times lol

I asked on the BSU board if they were laser-timed results, but nobody responded to that question.  I heard BYU's pro day was laser-timed, like at the combine.

3 hours ago, Pelado said:

I asked on the BSU board if they were laser-timed results, but nobody responded to that question.  I heard BYU's pro day was laser-timed, like at the combine.

They always have been in the past, so would assume that has not changed.

3 hours ago, Pelado said:

I'm pretty sure everything is laser timed these days. Not nearly enough precision with hand timing to get anything meaningful in that short of distance. Especially since the start is on the players movement (usually a thumb on a switch) and not off a gun like in track/field races. 

Warren Jackson...all our other draftable guys returned for one more year 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

On 3/31/2021 at 9:46 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Boise had their pro day today - and no combine so these numbers are what scouts will go by this year.

Williams and Bates have mid-to-late round potential for Boise, but could see them as UDFA’s too.

Would’ve expected Bates to be able to bench more than Avery, but they both did 19.

BYU had a few players from the 2019 team, WR Micah Simon 6' 1" 195 who didn't get a look last year run a 4.34.  That was good enough to get him a UDFA deal from the Panthers a couple days ago. 

from this year's team CB Chris Wilcox 6' 2" 195 ran a 4.31 40 that should help his draft sock rise.

On 3/31/2021 at 10:46 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Probably no one from Nevada. We've got most of our starters coming back next year. 

Prepare thy anuses...MWC brethren.

Bailey Gaither from SJSU in the late rounds. Tre Walker UDFA.

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!