halfmanhalfbronco

Enough about Hunter. Let's talk about Major.

Biden's dog keeps biting people.

Second time this dog has bitten somebody that required medical attention.  This dog is a menace to our public servants.  

Discuss.

https://apnews.com/article/major-biden-dog-bite-white-house-2b1d3f05f2ed91b611998d7363b1ccae

13 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

If you had a naked 78 year old guy jump out of the shower and grab your tail, you’d have emotional problems too.

#StopBlamingTheDog

Christ, dude!!!  Didnt none of us need that mental image.....

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Describe the "nip", AP...

So here is the thing, while I am posting in jest because a I saw facebook post trying to tie Major to relations with China, how are you the leader of the free world where the best trainers on earth would beg to work with the dog pro bono and the dog is still that aggressive?  It's hardly a news story and certainly no scandal but "come on man", you would have the best trainers in America drooling over the prospect of being able to say "worked with the dog of the 46th president".  

Major is big protec energy, which I love in dogs, but big protec need focus and control.

1 minute ago, Bob said:

Time to put the dog down.

No.  You don't euthanize a white house pet, even if it would be expected of the commoners to do so in a similar circumstance.  

Get the dog with a celebrity dog trainer, make it an hour long special on the animal planet, and give Americans the warm fuzzies.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No.  You don't euthanize a white house pet, even if it would be expected of the commoners to do so in a similar circumstance.  

Get the dog with a celebrity dog trainer, make it an hour long special on the animal planet, and give Americans the warm fuzzies.  

No reason to have a man eating dog in the sacred hall of the White House.

How long before he kills and eats Joe Biden. This is part of Kamala's plan

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Bob said:

No reason to have a man eating dog in the sacred hall of the White House.

How long before he kills and eats Joe Biden. This is part of Kamala's plan

Not gunna lie, this made me laugh.

23 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I’m sure this isn’t the first and second time the dog has bit someone.. He should know to keep the dog away from people.

He forgot.

Tip your waiters, and good night!  :rimshot1:

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

On the flip side, even Biden's dog projects strength and a take no shit attitude.  China look out!

I just read that Major shit on the floor inside the White House. I am betting it was senile old Dumbo Joe who did it. 

• Haha 1