Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Enough about Hunter. Let's talk about Major.

53 minutes ago, Bob said:

I'm actually being serious. We don't need members of man eating dog breeds on the streets that bite. Old Joe should go to the pound and pick out a better animal. Besides, it would make the mainstream media swoon.

The dog is likely stressed from being in a new environment. I've heard that the first biting incident wasn't even very bad either. If push comes to shove, let the dog stay with one of Biden's kids or something

4 hours ago, Bob said:

No reason to have a man eating dog in the sacred hall of the White House.

How long before he kills and eats Joe Biden. This is part of Kamala's plan

what are you talking about

I now insist that the sacred halls of the white house have a minimum of 18 man eating dogs at all times

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I’m sure this isn’t the first and second time the dog has bit someone.. He should know to keep the dog away from people.

Let him protect the Capitol.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Hannity tonight: This is more PROOF that Joe Biden is demented and has no respect for the White House. If Donald Trump were still President, there's no way that he would have let Lindsey Graham poop on the floor. 

9 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Hannity tonight: This is more PROOF that Joe Biden is demented and has no respect for the White House. If Donald Trump were still President, there's no way that he would have let Lindsey Graham poop on the floor. 

We are so screwed.  If his dogs do not respect him enough to not shit on the floor, just think about Kim Jong-Un!!

1 hour ago, Maji said:

The dog is likely stressed from being in a new environment. I've heard that the first biting incident wasn't even very bad either. If push comes to shove, let the dog stay with one of Biden's kids or something

Dude I am telling you,  how much of a PR homerun would it be to get the dog onto "The Dog Whisperer" for an hour long special?

18 hours ago, happycamper said:

what are you talking about

I now insist that the sacred halls of the white house have a minimum of 18 man eating dogs at all times

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 3/31/2021 at 2:32 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We are so screwed.  If his dogs do not respect him enough to not shit on the floor, just think about Kim Jong-Un!!

He should just gift the dog to Kim Jong-Un...like three birds with one stone.

• the dog is gone
  • it bites the fat little man
  • it feeds a starving family 

win, win, win