Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Enough about Hunter. Let's talk about Major.

Biden's dog keeps biting people.

Second time this dog has bitten somebody that required medical attention.  This dog is a menace to our public servants.  

Discuss.

https://apnews.com/article/major-biden-dog-bite-white-house-2b1d3f05f2ed91b611998d7363b1ccae

13 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

If you had a naked 78 year old guy jump out of the shower and grab your tail, you’d have emotional problems too.

#StopBlamingTheDog

Christ, dude!!!  Didnt none of us need that mental image.....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Describe the "nip", AP...

So here is the thing, while I am posting in jest because a I saw facebook post trying to tie Major to relations with China, how are you the leader of the free world where the best trainers on earth would beg to work with the dog pro bono and the dog is still that aggressive?  It's hardly a news story and certainly no scandal but "come on man", you would have the best trainers in America drooling over the prospect of being able to say "worked with the dog of the 46th president".  

Major is big protec energy, which I love in dogs, but big protec need focus and control.

1 minute ago, Bob said:

Time to put the dog down.

No.  You don't euthanize a white house pet, even if it would be expected of the commoners to do so in a similar circumstance.  

Get the dog with a celebrity dog trainer, make it an hour long special on the animal planet, and give Americans the warm fuzzies.  

Time for Bob to be put down.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

On the flip side, even Biden's dog projects strength and a take no shit attitude.  China look out!

I just read that Major shit on the floor inside the White House. I am betting it was senile old Dumbo Joe who did it. 

46 minutes ago, Maji said:

Absolutely not.

I mean, a commoner in DC would likely have to put the dog down after a second confirmed bite.  Per 16 Del.C. §§ 3077F(c)

The Mayor may humanely destroy a dog if:

• (1) The dog has been determined to be a threat to public safety if it is returned to the owner;

Still, no, you do not kill whitehouse pets.

Also, the term "destroy a dog" just sounds horrible.