IanforHeisman

Gaetz under investigation over sex with a minor

On 3/31/2021 at 3:47 PM, tailingpermit said:

That is not your place, the “skank poll” rightfully belongs to @VandalPride97

I have not been impressed with the UCF girls, the Knight Library is their version of Dirty Little Roddies in Boise - Boise bartenders are a night and day difference.  

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Man, this thread is a Contard death spiral.

Everything I do is a death spiral to my political adversaries on this board. It’s also good feedback that I’m doing a good job. If this board were the cross section of this country, we would be so screwed, it would be insane. 

• Haha 5
40 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Everything I do is a death spiral to my political adversaries on this board. It’s also good feedback that I’m doing a good job. If this board were the cross section of this country, we would be so screwed, it would be insane. 

5AAC3BAE-9F33-4355-B7A5-64BAFD6D93EC.jpeg

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

One of the top replies 

Plus, why call him your son when he has a father in the United States and you didn't really adopt him legally? Just strange all around.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Saw that Gaetz's fiancé is a lot younger than him.....

QUESTION.

What is the age spread boundary for when it is wrong for an older guy to date a younger woman?  

Is there some sort of hard and fast rule to apply to these sorts of things (assuming it is legal, and not underage minors like this rumored situation).

You must have missed it earlier.

Half your age plus 7 is the rule. Under that age and it’s creepy.

Guest #1Stunner
6 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Saw that Gaetz's fiancé is a lot younger than him.....

QUESTION.

What is the age spread boundary for when it is wrong for an older guy to date a younger woman?

I mean, when is it is pretty clear that the guy is just some horny creep, and the girl is some shallow gold digger / whorish prestige chaser?   

Is there some sort of hard and fast rule to apply to these sorts of things (assuming it is legal, and not underage minors like this rumored situation).

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Thank you!

So if you are 60 years old it would be 30 plus 7.   Meaning the person would need to be about 37 or else it is a creepy situation.

A 60 year old guy and 29/30 year old woman is odd....   Like it is transactional.   Both parties transacting to get something....

Kamala Harris did have a relationship with Willie Brown, who later served as San Francisco’s mayor, between 1994 and 1995 ( here ). The Los Angeles Times first linked the pair in 1994 ( here ) when Harris, beginning her career in the Alameda County District Attorney's Office ( www.harris.senate.gov/about ), was 29 and Brown, speaker of the California State Assembly ( here ), was 60 ( here ).  

Although Brown was legally married at the time, he had reportedly been estranged from his wife, Blanche Brown, since 1981, according to People magazine (here).  

maxresdefault.jpg

9 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Thank you!

So if you are 60 years old it would be 30 plus 7.   Meaning the person would need to be about 37 or else it is a creepy situation.

Yes Brown was a creeper and Harris used him. No argument from me there.

9 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Once you've become 25 or so, the age difference of say 20 years (45) doesn't matter. It's all about developing to become a mature adult so they can make adult choices. 

10 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

5AAC3BAE-9F33-4355-B7A5-64BAFD6D93EC.jpeg

Dude, that's a plane trying to promote one of those stupid Mexican Wrestling matches that only weirdo's get wood over. 

56 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Once you've become 25 or so, the age difference of say 20 years (45) doesn't matter. It's all about developing to become a mature adult so they can make adult choices. 

Let us know when that happens to you...

• Cheers 5
2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, that's a plane trying to promote one of those stupid Mexican Wrestling matches that only weirdo's get wood over. 

We need a “lame” emoji. 

9 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

So one underage girl has testified that he paid for sex, and the FBI reportedly has pics of him at an orgy with underage girls. This should end well.

Where do you read this stuff?! 

15 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

No one wants to be connected to Gaetz right now.

Wouldn't exactly be a good look for a fledgling network like OAN which is already being sued for lying about the product of a nationally known voting machine company to hire as one of its talking heads a 38-year-old man who is being officially investigated by the DOJ for having perhaps paid to have a 17-year-old travel across state lines to have sex with him.

Btw, commencement of the investigation was approved by Bill Barr which says to me either that Barr has a hard-on for Gaetz for some reason or that there is some pretty damning info on Matty boy.

32 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Where do you read this stuff?! 

The Project Homecoming document states that Gaetz is “under investigation by the FBI for various public corruption and public integrity issues” and alleges that the FBI is aware of photos depicting Gaetz in a “sexual orgy with underage prostitutes.”