IanforHeisman

Gaetz under investigation over sex with a minor

1 minute ago, IanforHeisman said:

My oldest is 12, his girlfriend is 13. His guy friends and her friends come over quite a bit. Takes about 15 seconds before I’m annoyed and retreat back upstairs and watch them on the security camera lol.

Yep. I am “fortunate” to have two boys. I can’t imagine having young girls understanding how quickly kids are forced to grow up these days. Which is why I hope this story is BS. I’d hate to see someone’s life ruined by this POS. 

7 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

My house is full of kids from 15-18 because of my kids. Having a conversation with someone that age when you are in your early 50s isn’t easy. If true, this “civil servant” was praying on an ignorant kid. I hope it’s not true honestly. 

Having listened to Matt Gaetz, I’m not so sure the teenagers are worse to have a conversation with.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Having listened to Matt Gaetz, I’m not so sure the teenagers are worse to have a conversation with.

Honestly, I don’t even know who this guy is if not for the MWCBoard. Life is too short to let people like that consume it. 

8 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Yep. I am “fortunate” to have two boys. I can’t imagine having young girls understanding how quickly kids are forced to grow up these days. Which is why I hope this story is BS. I’d hate to see someone’s life ruined by this POS. 

I have 2 older boys, 3 girls six and under. Gonna enjoy the few years of sanity I have left.

9 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Convert is out here saying guys in their 30’s banging kids is fine and that’s still not more unbelievable than him claiming he had a girlfriend at 18.

30’s? Where did I say 30’s? You guys are so hilarious. If I challenge you on certain things, you assume I’m challenging you on all of it. If Gaetz is in his 30’s and he was boinking a 17 year old, then he does have a problem. The tough part will be to prove he knew her age. She may have said 18 like a lot of girls do, especially as they get closer to their 18th birthday. 

I’d be interested to know what the law expects from an older person. If a girls lies about her age, are you supposed to get a copy of the persons license to prove she’s 18? If a guy is 30 and a girl is 18, the appropriateness of the relationship has a lot to do with how mature the girl is. Some grow up fast, some not. That’s a lot more important than some numbers like 17.8 years old or 18.0 years old. 

In many countries around the world, it’s completely normal for a 45 year old dude marrying an 18 to 25 year old girl. But of course, it’s based more on security and survival than anything. An older guy that’s proven he can provide for a family is what the women judge them highly on. 

kat.jpg

15 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

30’s? Where did I say 30’s? You guys are so hilarious. If I challenge you on certain things, you assume I’m challenging you on all of it. If Gaetz is in his 30’s and he was boinking a 17 year old, then he does have a problem. The tough part will be to prove he knew her age. She may have said 18 like a lot of girls do, especially as they get closer to their 18th birthday. 

I’d be interested to know what the law expects from an older person. If a girls lies about her age, are you supposed to get a copy of the persons license to prove she’s 18? If a guy is 30 and a girl is 18, the appropriateness of the relationship has a lot to do with how mature the girl is. Some grow up fast, some not. That’s a lot more important than some numbers like 17.8 years old or 18.0 years old. 

In many countries around the world, it’s completely normal for a 45 year old dude marrying an 18 to 25 year old girl. But of course, it’s based more on security and survival than anything. An older guy that’s proven he can provide for a family is what the women judge them highly on. 

• Haha 3

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

I am going to laugh my ass off if the extortion attempt by David McGee (DOJ official) is real.

You guys are going to look so stupid as you usually do when you judge occurrences based only on your hopeless partisan bias.

Gaetz said the FBI gave his dad a wire when he met with McGee. Gaetz better be right about this guy, or he’s going to get the mother of all defamation suits filed against him. 

This is him, the guy that’s being investigated for extortion on Gaetz and his family. Bizarre stuff. I’m still waiting to see what Q says about all this. 

image.png.1a478823e5774e651bef437eff13a712.png

kat.jpg

12 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I am going to laugh my ass off if the extortion attempt by David McGee (DOJ official) is real.

You guys are going to look so stupid as you usually do when you judge occurrences based only on your hopeless partisan bias.

Gaetz said the FBI gave his dad a wire when he met with McGee. Gaetz better be right about this guy, or he’s going to get the mother of all defamation suits filed against him. 

This is him, the guy that’s being investigated for extortion on Gaetz and his family. Bizarre stuff. I’m still waiting to see what Q says about all this. 

image.png.1a478823e5774e651bef437eff13a712.png

Why?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Really. What state? My son turned 18 last year, about 4 months before his GF... and that never once crossed my mind, or his, or any of his friends which were all ironically in the same exact situation as they were all seniors in high school!?

It was a concern for me at one point.  I was a year ahead of my HS girlfriend, her mom got pissed when she found out we were having sex. And made some threats about it.

There is some Romeo and Juliet aspect of the law, I cant fully remember how it works.

And there is some utility im the law as well, even for high school.HS seniors shouldnt be banging freshman.

12 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Most states have Romeo and Juliet laws.  

If you think a man in his mid 30's boning a 17 year old is "nothing"....that says a lot more about you than the law against it.

Half your age + 7. Anything younger than that and you're a pervert

9 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Half your age plus 7 is the rule. At 36 (two years ago) any women under 25 is sketchy for Gaetz.

17 is Roy-Moore-level-weird and career-ending although not illegal in many states. Republicans just happy it was a female.

Weird that there were Gaetz retiring from politics for Newsmax position stories this morning then the bombshell tonight.

Well, his fiancee is 26, so I guess he just barely made it there. 

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The law does not care.  If a 17 year old tells you she is 25, and you +++++ her, you are going to prison if the age of consent in that state is 18.

Pretty easy to avoid, really.  

• Like 1