IanforHeisman

Gaetz under investigation over sex with a minor

19 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

If any of this is true it looks worse and worse for Gaetz.

And paying with Venmo and other apps to leave a trail. Never heard of cash or bitcoin?

Supposedly the transaction memos for the above $900....

Reminds me of when Jerry Springer paid for a hooker with a check while he was mayor of Cincinnati.

People, not a fan.

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I don't know why you all obsess over this shit. I mean, how shocking is it that some congressman was paying for hookers? Even ones who are underaged? Dude definitely isn't the first and certainly won't be the last.

Because;

1. He's also a Florida Man.

2. He constantly throws himself in front of cameras.

3. And worst of all, he has the audacity to bring his Florida Man-ness to Wyoming. That alone is worth 25 to life.

22 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I don't know why you all obsess over this shit. I mean, how shocking is it that some congressman was paying for hookers? Even ones who are underaged? Dude definitely isn't the first and certainly won't be the last.

Could care less he hangs with hookers.  But a 30 year old man taking a 17 year old over state lines is a different story.  

12 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Have any Republicans disavowed him?

Adam Kinzinger called for him to resign.  But that's it.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

10 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Again though, we don't even know if that's the case. And assuming he did, who cares? This shit goes on all the time.

I didn’t not say he did.  I have consistently said we need to let the facts play out.  

Just because statutory rape and child trafficking goes on all the time doesn’t mean I need to put up with it.   Get back to me when you have had a child.  Perhaps your perspective might be different.  

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

If you're worried about your offspring potentially becoming whores for a Congressman, you screwed up as a parent big time somewhere down the line.

Also, "put up with it"...lmao. When did you move to the Florida Panhandle?

That's what I mean. None of you guys live in the Panhandle, or in Florida for that matter, and you're all obsessing over this dude like he's the principal at your kid's school or something.

Well it's nice to see a politician not in California being obsessed over by members of this board for once. 

• Like 1

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.