IanforHeisman

Gaetz under investigation over sex with a minor

On 3/31/2021 at 4:33 AM, Nevada Convert said:

30’s? Where did I say 30’s? You guys are so hilarious. If I challenge you on certain things, you assume I’m challenging you on all of it. If Gaetz is in his 30’s and he was boinking a 17 year old, then he does have a problem. The tough part will be to prove he knew her age. She may have said 18 like a lot of girls do, especially as they get closer to their 18th birthday. 

I’d be interested to know what the law expects from an older person. If a girls lies about her age, are you supposed to get a copy of the persons license to prove she’s 18? If a guy is 30 and a girl is 18, the appropriateness of the relationship has a lot to do with how mature the girl is. Some grow up fast, some not. That’s a lot more important than some numbers like 17.8 years old or 18.0 years old. 

In many countries around the world, it’s completely normal for a 45 year old dude marrying an 18 to 25 year old girl. But of course, it’s based more on security and survival than anything. An older guy that’s proven he can provide for a family is what the women judge them highly on. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sactowndog said:

It does in elections and if he doesn’t resign voters in Florida are free to throw him out though I doubt they will.  

I was checking out Gaetz’s background last year and I saw what a partier he was and involved in the young club scene, and I knew right then this guy is going to crash and burn. That kind of ego and carelessness is a done deal. The kid does have a lot of talent as a bullshitter. He’s quick on the flight and in just 2 min had a way attaching himself to Tucker Carlson as having had 2 similar problems like “total victim bros”, but Carlson was experienced enough for to push him off. 

He’d make a good criminal attorney. He comes up with good quick openings that might work, sharp, memory, low values and low character.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

kat.jpg

On 4/4/2021 at 12:46 AM, soupslam1 said:

This guy is just another in a very long line of politicians on both sides of the aisle that that use their power and position to seduce women. They aren’t any different than your every day philanderer. 

Even in this thread you are too afraid of the GOP to criticize Matt Gaetz by name. That is hilarious.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

4 min. cartoon smack?

Major Overplay.........your fat fvck is worth 10 seconds of life, tops. 

No reason to get spicy Convert.  Your view of old people and minors was clearly noted. Kinda creepy but noted.

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, utenation said:

No reason to get spicy Convert.  Your view of old people and minors was clearly noted. Kinda creepy but noted.

Wait, so you disagree with the "if this is just about this politician in his mid 30's at the time +++++ing his 17 year old girlfriend all over the country, it's not going anywhere" take?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Even in this thread you are too afraid of the GOP to criticize Matt Gaetz by name. That is hilarious.

Like Cuomo, the best thing is to refrain from condemnation until facts come out / verified.  I felt the same way with Kavanaugh, Biden, Cuomo, and others.  Regarding Cuomo and Gaetz, it doesn't look good.  

• Like 1
110926run_defense710.jpg

18 minutes ago, retrofade said:

But wait! There's more!

There appears to be more connections between Gaetz and Pirozzolo than what is in that CBS News article.

Pirozzolo was one of four DeSantis appointments to the Orlando Airport board. Supposedly Gaetz lobbied DeSantis to get Pirozzolo appointed. The Orlando Aiport has been involved in controversy and a political battle ever since those appointments with accusations and several state investigations going on. Pirozzolo left the airport board last year.

But it sounds like there will be more threads to follow as it all unravels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

Like Cuomo, the best thing is to refrain from condemnation until facts come out / verified.  I felt the same way with Kavanaugh, Biden, Cuomo, and others.  Regarding Cuomo and Gaetz, it doesn't look good.  

I think with Cuomo and Gaetz there is enough smoke for me to find it highly unlikely all the allegations are BS. If each was accused of one isolated incident I’d feel differently. 

Lots more rocks being turned over tonight. The media are busy.

Dr. Pirozzolo has connections to Frank Artiles.

Artiles is a former GOP FL State Senator who is under investigation.

That investigation is that Artiles recruited a sham candidate with the same last name as the Democrat running in a state senate race. The name confusion resulted in the GOP candidate winning by 32 votes.

Artiles bragged after the election about what he had done.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article249999979.html

Frank Artiles resigned from the FL State Senate after several scandals.

One scandal was he hired two women, a former Hooters calendar model along with another woman who was a former Playboy model, as "consultants" paid for with campaign funds.

Then an old article is being resurfaced tonight.

Gaetz previously tried to get Dr. Pirozzolo appointed Florida's Surgeon General.

When that failed, Gaetz pushed for him to be appointed to the Orlando Airport board even though Gaetz's district is hundreds of miles from Orlando.

All this becomes even more concerning when you consider what the Sentinel previously reported — that Gov. Ron DeSantis recently appointed two members to the airport authority at the request of Panhandle Congressman Matt Gaetz … whose district is 400 miles from OIA.

One of those new members, fitness-club owner Randall Hunt of Seminole County, made headlines for assuming his new public office (where he’s supposed to help oversee billions of public dollars) while still dealing with his own personal IRS tax liens and debts.

And DeSantis appointed the other Gaetz recommendation, Orlando hand surgeon Jason Pirozzolo, after Gaetz first tried to get Pirozzolo appointed as the state’s surgeon general in charge of the Department of Health.

Apparently the OIA post was a consolation prize.

Pirozzolo said he’s eager to serve the public on the airport board and that one of the reasons he wasn’t named surgeon general was because he’s “heavily involved” in the medical marijuana business, which the Health Department helps regulate.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion/os-op-orlando-airport-buddy-dyer-dennis-baxley-scott-maxwell-20190515-qx4qs5k2pnbjzdcd57zlwi3jhq-story.html

11 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Lots more rocks being turned over tonight. The media are busy.

Dr. Pirozzolo has connections to Frank Artiles.

Artiles is a former GOP FL State Senator who is under investigation.

That investigation is that Artiles recruited a sham candidate with the same last name as the Democrat running in a state senate race. The name confusion resulted in the GOP candidate winning by 32 votes.

Artiles bragged after the election about what he had done.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article249999979.html

Frank Artiles resigned from the FL State Senate after several scandals.

One scandal was he hired two women, a former Hooters calendar model along with another woman who was a former Playboy model, as "consultants" paid for with campaign funds.

At this point, I'm almost waiting for a Jeffrey Epstein/Ghislaine Maxwell connection to show up.