IanforHeisman

Gaetz under investigation over sex with a minor

In March 2020, it was reported that Levinson's family and the United States government had concluded that it was likely that Levinson had died in Iranian custody before 2020.[3]

On 5 October 2020, a US Court ordered the Government of Iran to pay more than $1.4 billion in punitive and compensatory damages to Levinson's family.[43]

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Gaetz and his father provided that to the Examiner. When I read the doc last night my first thought was how does showing someone said the FBI has pictures supposed to help Gaetz. He didn't even deny there might be something similar to what is claimed in the pictures.

My first thought was this has to be the dumbest lawyer extortion plot since Avenatti’s. It can’t be real.

tenor.gif?itemid=14726788

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

The story keeps growing. Sources now are leaking drugs and fake IDs are involved along with the discussions of underage sex.

Then there are simply reports of high school/college type behavior. In his 30s and he still needs to brag about sexual conquests. I wonder if the women agreed to be photographed and videoed, if not.......

• Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

The story keeps growing. Sources now are leaking drugs and fake IDs are involved along with the discussions of underage sex.

Then there are simply reports of high school/college type behavior. In his 30s and he still needs to brag about sexual conquests. I wonder if the women agreed to be photographed and videoed, if not.......

Damn that deep state!!!

Seriously +++++ this guy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Apparently he was showing nude photos of his "conquests" to other reps on the House floor...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/01/politics/matt-gaetz-photos-women/index.html

You can't make this up. Good god this guy is either the dumbest person on the planet or the most arrogant. Maybe both I guess.

I've figured a spoiled rich kid that Daddy kept bailing out of trouble.

When Matt Gaetz was stopped for a DUI in 2008 (26 years old at the time), he was speeding in a BMW registered to his father.

He refused a field test and breath test which under Florida law refusing is supposed to be an automatic 1 year license suspension. Didn't get suspended because a Motor Vehicle Dept officer said there was no evidence he refused the test even though it was documented in the arrest report.

The local prosecutor asked to be removed from the case since his son was friends with Matt Gaetz. The state brought in an out of area prosecutor who dropped the charges two months later.

The story sounds to me like his father, who was in the Florida State Senate at the time, pulled in a few favors.

7 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

There is no way that was drafted by a lawyer.  Either way, this is a bizarre story.  

“Are you in trouble with law? Well for one low easy price of twenty-five million dollars we can make you a hero by bringing home a political prisoner and get the government to pay you back in full. And if the President doesn’t pardon you, we’ll pay you back with interest. You’d be losing money not taking this deal!”

PXSHYPIRpNczpufk0qqdxxukFviaYX1p8SWt2cWt

• Haha 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

That dude's been dead for years.

His story is truly a cautionary tale about what can happen when you decide to throw your lot in with the CIA.

The last proof they had of him being alive was a photo in 2011.

Try being a CIA spy in the USSR during the Cold War. With people in the US selling secrets to the reds, they’d find out who spies were and torture them to death. 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

As much of an assclown as I've always thought this sentient clown penis to be, he still somehow managed to break the ceiling of c*ntmonkery. :facepalm:

• Like 1

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg