IanforHeisman

Gaetz under investigation over sex with a minor

Guest #1Stunner

Saw that Gaetz's fiancé is a lot younger than him.....

QUESTION.

What is the age spread boundary for when it is wrong for an older guy to date a younger woman?

I mean, when is it is pretty clear that the guy is just some horny creep, and the girl is some shallow gold digger / whorish prestige chaser?   

Is there some sort of hard and fast rule to apply to these sorts of things (assuming it is legal, and not underage minors like this rumored situation).

21 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

What a completely stupid statement. Younger kids follow politics and watch cable news where he’s an attention whore on all the time. 

21 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, when I was in HS, I was 18 and my gf 17. Yeah, it’s a stupid law for kids that are close to the same age. The state will prosecute minors as adults but they can’t date an 18 year old? Dumbest law ever. 

I didn’t say he was setup this particular time you dummy, I said it could happen to him if he’s careless. 

Didn't I tell you to refrain from calling others stupid. It is for a reason I told you that. It is common for a 18- and 17- year-olds to date. What is not common is for a thirty-something to date a 17y/o.

edit:

P.s. Contard gonna contard.

3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

If I had to rate Gaetz's finance on the hotness scale (I don't usually lower myself to such things, because I am an enlightened, woke person, I support women's rights and female place kickers, but I'll indulge this one time).....

I'd say she's pretty good looking, but not as hot as the ladies at BYU.

She's "cute," not hot. Would have had zero chance of making the YBU cheerleading team you guys had in the Jimm era. (Don't see them much anymore so maybe these days they look like meth skanks in comparison though?)

Gaetz's jokes seem about right in terms of ability to snag a 17 year old girl from Florida or BYU.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

He adopted a Cuban kid as a young single adult? That seems strange. Not implying there’s anything perverted there, just unusual. 

Buying American is expensive.  Plus it's the cool thing to snatch up an orphan out of another country.  Good conversation starter with the ladies.  Thinking about getting me 2010 Japanese model.  Reliable, and low-cost maintenance.  :P

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

He adopted a Cuban kid as a young single adult? That seems strange. Not implying there’s anything perverted there, just unusual. 

There's no proof he went through any legal process.. the kid was a teenager and had parents but went to live with him...

• Like 1
On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:47 PM, tailingpermit said:

That is not your place, the “skank poll” rightfully belongs to @VandalPride97

I have not been impressed with the UCF girls, the Knight Library is their version of Dirty Little Roddies in Boise - Boise bartenders are a night and day difference.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Man, this thread is a Contard death spiral.

Everything I do is a death spiral to my political adversaries on this board. It’s also good feedback that I’m doing a good job. If this board were the cross section of this country, we would be so screwed, it would be insane. 

• Haha 5

kat.jpg

40 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Everything I do is a death spiral to my political adversaries on this board. It’s also good feedback that I’m doing a good job. If this board were the cross section of this country, we would be so screwed, it would be insane. 

5AAC3BAE-9F33-4355-B7A5-64BAFD6D93EC.jpeg

• Haha 4

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

One of the top replies 

Plus, why call him your son when he has a father in the United States and you didn't really adopt him legally? Just strange all around.

• Like 1
On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.