IanforHeisman

Gaetz under investigation over sex with a minor

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, when I was in HS, I was 18 and my gf 17. Yeah, it’s a stupid law for kids that are close to the same age. The state will prosecute minors as adults but they can’t date an 18 year old? Dumbest law ever. 

Most states have Romeo and Juliet laws.  

If you think a man in his mid 30's boning a 17 year old is "nothing"....that says a lot more about you than the law against it.

• Like 5

Just now, NevadaFan said:

Really. What state? My son turned 18 last year, about 4 months before his GF... and that never once crossed my mind, or his, or any of his friends which were all ironically in the same exact situation as they were all seniors in high school!?

I can’t fix your stupid. Seek a professional. 

kat.jpg

5 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

How long til the gop blames the lying whore for tempting such a godly man? Or do they just say fake news?

What was she wearing when he offered to take her galavanting across the country?  If you are a minor and don't want to be preyed on by a powerful man twice your age, maybe think twice before putting on that crop top!!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Convert is out here saying guys in their 30’s banging kids is fine and that’s still not more unbelievable than him claiming he had a girlfriend at 18.

She was just using him for the Poison concert tickets he scored a month earlier.

• Haha 5

So he's saying this is a made up shake down lol and his dad was wearing a wire. I bet we get some obviously made up audio of this. Gaetz thinks he can public opinion court this one like Trump.  He's overestimating his popularity and hence his ability to pull something like that off.

33 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I am going to wait until more info comes out.  But mid-30s and 17 is most certainly different than 18, hell even 19, and 17.  

Half your age plus 7 is the rule. At 36 (two years ago) any women under 25 is sketchy for Gaetz.

17 is Roy-Moore-level-weird and career-ending although not illegal in many states. Republicans just happy it was a female.

Weird that there were Gaetz retiring from politics for Newsmax position stories this morning then the bombshell tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I am going to wait until more info comes out.  But mid-30s and 17 is most certainly different than 18, hell even 19, and 17.  

Yeah, but 18 in dress shorts?

Sounds like Gaetz crossed state lines with her. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

#pizzaGaetz

• Haha 5
On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

If he was 18-19 maybe 20 I’d give him a pass.. Society probably wont, but i personally think they’re close enough in age to have enough in common. 

My house is full of kids from 15-18 because of my kids. Having a conversation with someone that age when you are in your early 50s isn’t easy. If true, this “civil servant” was praying on an ignorant kid. I hope it’s not true honestly. 

• Like 1

Just now, NevadaFan said:

My house is full of kids from 15-18 because of my kids. Having a conversation with someone that age when you are in your early 50s isn’t easy. If true, this “civil servant” was praying on an ignorant kid. I hope it’s not true honestly. 

My oldest is 12, his girlfriend is 13. His guy friends and her friends come over quite a bit. Takes about 15 seconds before I’m annoyed and retreat back upstairs and watch them on the security camera lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1