IanforHeisman

Gaetz under investigation over sex with a minor

He says it has something to do with an ex girlfriend when he was single, possible human trafficking violations for bringing underage girls across state lines. Started under the last administration.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/report-rep-matt-gaetz-under-investigation-for-sexual-relationship-with-17-year-old-221819113.html

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If this person even existed, I bet they are being harvested for their adrenochrome as we speak.

I've heard if you make a lampshade from their skin, Buffalo Bill-style, the lighting takes ten years off your face. At least that's what the salesperson at Elitist Lamps told me. 

• Haha 3

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Lulz. We should pass a law against Matt Gaetz existing. Because why wont someone think of the children?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

8 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Lulz. We should pass a law against Matt Gaetz existing. Because why wont someone think of the children?

There is just no reason a person under the age of 18 should know who Matt Gaetz is, it's not a dinner table topic.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

There is just no reason a person under the age of 18 should know who Matt Gaetz is, it's not a dinner table topic.

There no reason for anyone but close friends and family to know who that clown is. 

• Cheers 1

Gaetz is going to eventually crash and burn. If he wants to play the roll of being one of the top attack dogs in the GOP, he better be a monk. Otherwise he’ll get setup or make a mistake and the media will jump on him like he’s a Trump family member. 

If this is just about a 17 year old girl he dated, this is going nowhere. 

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Gaetz is going to eventually crash and burn. If he wants to play the roll of being one of the top attack dogs in the GOP, he better be a monk. Otherwise he’ll get setup or make a mistake and the media will jump on him like he’s a Trump family member. 

If this is just about a 17 year old girl he dated, this is going nowhere. 

Yeah, statutory rape.  No biggie.  Damn deep state should leave him alone and stop setting him up.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What a completely stupid statement. Younger kids follow politics and watch cable news where he’s an attention whore on all the time. 

• Haha 1

kat.jpg

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah, statutory rape.  No biggie.  Damn deep state should leave him alone and stop setting him up.

LOL, when I was in HS, I was 18 and my gf 17. Yeah, it’s a stupid law for kids that are close to the same age. The state will prosecute minors as adults but they can’t date an 18 year old? Dumbest law ever. 

I didn’t say he was setup this particular time you dummy, I said it could happen to him if he’s careless. 

kat.jpg

How long til the gop blames the lying whore for tempting such a godly man? Or do they just say fake news?

• Like 1

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

What a completely stupid statement. Younger kids follow politics and watch cable news where he’s an attention whore on all the time. 

So your theory is that a politically-minded 17-year-old stocked him to have sex, as to get him in trouble? Allegedly. 

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, when I was in HS, I was 18 and my gf 17. Yeah, it’s a stupid law for kids that are close to the same age. The state will prosecute minors as adults but they can’t date an 18 year old? Dumbest law ever. 

Really. What state? My son turned 18 last year, about 4 months before his GF... and that never once crossed my mind, or his, or any of his friends which were all ironically in the same exact situation as they were all seniors in high school!?