Jump to content
thedude15

Houston is so lucky... Easiest path ever (seeding wise) to final 4. Average seed 12!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Cougar King said:

I'm only here because you guys cant go without making threads about us and the AAC as a whole. Find an MWC thread on the AAC board. It'd be hard because we don't care about you guys like you guys care about us.

+++++ing hilarious.  Your threads about Boise alone dominated the forum for months this past year.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RSF said:

+++++ Baylor.  I'd even cheer for Cougar High before the Rapey Bears.

Hasn't Baylor done enough +++++ing already?  Maybe they should try keeping their pants on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Maccoog said:

I come to this board periodically to see if there is any Boise realignment talk. Saw a thread with Houston in the title. Interesting takes.

Welcome back?....Please add to the discussion.. expand upon ' interesting takes' ..good to get differing opinions on here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Welcome back?....Please add to the discussion.. expand upon ' interesting takes' ..good to get differing opinions on here. 

I mean I get why there is Houston hate. You took the bait of a known Houston troll and are reacting. Either that or you really hate Houston for some reason. I have seen posts sh!ting on Houston as a school, program, and a city as well as implying we are dirty and will be on probation soon. I know I always rooted for Boise when they were up against the power structure in bowl games. Just surprised by all of the venom coming our way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Maccoog said:

I mean I get why there is Houston hate. You took the bait of a known Houston troll and are reacting. Either that or you really hate Houston for some reason. I have seen posts sh!ting on Houston as a school, program, and a city as well as implying we are dirty and will be on probation soon. I know I always rooted for Boise when they were up against the power structure in bowl games. Just surprised by all of the venom coming our way.

I suspect its just the typical reaction to Cougar King being over here rattling cages.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maccoog said:

I mean I get why there is Houston hate. You took the bait of a known Houston troll and are reacting. Either that or you really hate Houston for some reason. I have seen posts sh!ting on Houston as a school, program, and a city as well as implying we are dirty and will be on probation soon. I know I always rooted for Boise when they were up against the power structure in bowl games. Just surprised by all of the venom coming our way.

 

The problem with Houston is that it is a garbage city.  Ugly, ugly city.  Basically third world and the people are just as ugly.  Pretty much all of them are fat slobs.  Can you imagine living in that place?  It would be unbearable.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The problem with Houston is that it is a garbage city.  Ugly, ugly city.  Basically third world and the people are just as ugly.  Pretty much all of them are fat slobs.  Can you imagine living in that place?  It would be unbearable.  

classroom after classroom of UGLY ugly children!

  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

classroom after classroom of UGLY ugly children!

 

Yeah the kids are almost as disgusting as their fat slob parents.  Somebody needs to let Houston know french fries DON'T count as a serving of vegetables for your children!!!!  

Maybe it is just more noticeable to me because people in Western states like Idaho, Utah and Colorado are active, fit, healthy beautiful people living in cities/towns with beautiful breathtaking surroundings.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston - Bad school in a lame city.  Pretty simple.

 

 

It's got 2 things going for it.  One, closer to the beach than UCF.  Two, its not Waco.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

The problem with Houston is that it is a garbage city.  Ugly, ugly city.  Basically third world and the people are just as ugly.  Pretty much all of them are fat slobs.  Can you imagine living in that place?  It would be unbearable.  

 

The women aren't fat slobs there.  That is San Antonio, according to Charles Barkley

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Houston is like LA without the beaches, mountains, deserts, culture or beautiful people.

They should have left it a swamp.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

They should have left it a swamp.

 

Blame inadequate storm surge prevention in Galveston.

 

That said, I hope Houston beats the Baylor rape Bears.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Blame inadequate storm surge prevention in Galveston.

 

That said, I hope Houston beats the Baylor rape Bears.

 

Yeah, Baylor and Penn state.   Two schools I will even root for the AAC to beat.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I hate Houston. 

I love those NCAA credits their earning...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...