Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedude15

Houston is so lucky... Easiest path ever (seeding wise) to final 4. Average seed 12!!!!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, Cougar King said:

I'm only here because you guys cant go without making threads about us and the AAC as a whole. Find an MWC thread on the AAC board. It'd be hard because we don't care about you guys like you guys care about us.

+++++ing hilarious.  Your threads about Boise alone dominated the forum for months this past year.

4 hours ago, Maccoog said:

I come to this board periodically to see if there is any Boise realignment talk. Saw a thread with Houston in the title. Interesting takes.

Welcome back?....Please add to the discussion.. expand upon ' interesting takes' ..good to get differing opinions on here. 

17 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Welcome back?....Please add to the discussion.. expand upon ' interesting takes' ..good to get differing opinions on here. 

I mean I get why there is Houston hate. You took the bait of a known Houston troll and are reacting. Either that or you really hate Houston for some reason. I have seen posts sh!ting on Houston as a school, program, and a city as well as implying we are dirty and will be on probation soon. I know I always rooted for Boise when they were up against the power structure in bowl games. Just surprised by all of the venom coming our way.

55 minutes ago, Maccoog said:

I mean I get why there is Houston hate. You took the bait of a known Houston troll and are reacting. Either that or you really hate Houston for some reason. I have seen posts sh!ting on Houston as a school, program, and a city as well as implying we are dirty and will be on probation soon. I know I always rooted for Boise when they were up against the power structure in bowl games. Just surprised by all of the venom coming our way.

I suspect its just the typical reaction to Cougar King being over here rattling cages.  

1 hour ago, Maccoog said:

The problem with Houston is that it is a garbage city.  Ugly, ugly city.  Basically third world and the people are just as ugly.  Pretty much all of them are fat slobs.  Can you imagine living in that place?  It would be unbearable.  

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The problem with Houston is that it is a garbage city.  Ugly, ugly city.  Basically third world and the people are just as ugly.  Pretty much all of them are fat slobs.  Can you imagine living in that place?  It would be unbearable.  

classroom after classroom of UGLY ugly children!

16 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

classroom after classroom of UGLY ugly children!

Yeah the kids are almost as disgusting as their fat slob parents.  Somebody needs to let Houston know french fries DON'T count as a serving of vegetables for your children!!!!  

Maybe it is just more noticeable to me because people in Western states like Idaho, Utah and Colorado are active, fit, healthy beautiful people living in cities/towns with beautiful breathtaking surroundings.

Houston - Bad school in a lame city.  Pretty simple.

It's got 2 things going for it.  One, closer to the beach than UCF.  Two, its not Waco.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

38 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The women aren't fat slobs there.  That is San Antonio, according to Charles Barkley

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Blame inadequate storm surge prevention in Galveston.

That said, I hope Houston beats the Baylor rape Bears.

Yeah, Baylor and Penn state.   Two schools I will even root for the AAC to beat.