Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NevadaAllStar

Transfers Out

On 3/26/2021 at 5:05 PM, NevadaAllStar said:

Bramah to ASU as everyone expect the moment they were added to his list.

He probably likes the Hurley one on one basketball that showcases talent but doesn’t win championships. I’m not sure I’ve seen a more selfish team than ASU. 

On 3/25/2021 at 8:29 PM, BacksThePack said:

He's not the worry. The kid announced a final 3, then added ASU to it this week lol

Anybody know if Jaelen House has entered the portal? Seeing a bit of activity on the UNLV end, not sure if it's anything.

10 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Ouch. He was a good player. 

Solid player for sure. A bit of a misfit in the Linder system because he doesnt shoot the three-ball really well. He’ll easily land on his feet somewhere. I could see either Northern Colorado or Denver.

8 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Solid player for sure. A bit of a misfit in the Linder system because he doesnt shoot the three-ball really well. He’ll easily land on his feet somewhere. I could see either Northern Colorado or Denver.

Yep he will be missed but he would have been fighting for minutes with the current roster and the system. Hope he lands somewhere he fits and crushes it. 

tetons1.jpg

4 hours ago, TrueAg said:

hmmm....surprised by that one. Was there things going on behind the scenes that BSU fans were more aware of?

Once Rice got comfortable with Akot at the point, RayJ sat.  He wasn't happy.   May have something to do with it.   He could use a change of pace IMO.  He lost confidence half way through the season and his team over/under stat for when he was in games was awful. 

18 hours ago, roughrider said:

Ray J Dennis of Boise State in the portal....

18 hours ago, TrueAg said:

hmmm....surprised by that one. Was there things going on behind the scenes that BSU fans were more aware of?

As am I.  Dennis was money against BYU this season.

2 minutes ago, Pelado said:

As am I.  Dennis was money against BYU this season.

He scored in double figures in 9 out of the first 13 games.  Then twice in the last 16 games.  After Doutrive and Akot were available, he was not nearly as valuable.  His shooting was suspect and for some reason seemed to stop driving to the hoop in the later half of the season.  His defense was also pretty poor most of the time.

Will all the transfers in the portal, this should be an opportunity for Boise to upgrade.  But also leaves Boise's roster as very top heavy.  Could lose a ton of seniors after next season if guys don't decide to take their extra year.

On 3/30/2021 at 5:45 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

BJ Rains predicted the Dennis transfer last week and also thought Kasean Pryor might leave as well.

Next seasons success will depend on how good their replacements are. Not seeing much from Boise’s underclassmen so far.

Pryor didn’t show much with the limited time he got. Smith is the only guy off the bench that showed potential. Next year we should be fine. The year after may be a disaster if we don’t bring in some good transfers. 

Not sure what happened with Ray J. His game plummeted after mid season. He showed good potential early. A change of scene may help him. 

On 3/29/2021 at 7:31 AM, Swoll Cracker said:

Kids move fast these days... Already sent out a picture on Twitter earlier today announcing his commitment to Loyola Marymount. Good for him.