Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Boise-Memphis NIT Elite 8 game thread.

Not feeling too confident in this one, but anything could happen.  Memphis has #3 scoring defense in the country.  They are pretty bad at scoring the basketball most times though.

One of my best friends growing up was a huge Penny Hardaway fan and had all his ugly ass shoes.

tumblr_nny9m5tbb11us00rro1_r1_640.jpg

Just now, bsu_alum9 said:

Not feeling too confident in this one, but anything could happen.  Memphis has #3 scoring defense in the country.  They are pretty bad at scoring the basketball most times though.

Which means they will hit a season high from 3 and one guy will have a career.  

Careful @UofMTigers, Boise fans sold us all the "whoa is me" routine.  Then jumped out to an early 30-9 lead on the Ponies.  A game they ultimately won too.

2 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

Careful @UofMTigers, Boise fans sold us all the "whoa is me" routine.  Then jumped out to an early 30-9 lead on the Ponies.  A game they ultimately won too.

plus the line is Memphis -4.5 and Vegas normally knows their s**t so I'm expecting a 5 point game towards the end...either way, It's nice to see Memphis play a MWC team as it's pretty rare

man, Im beat...we did 50 COVID shots and over 200 scripts by the time I punched out.

mem skyline sig.jpeg