Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Thursday MWC Hoops: NIT Edition - WHO YA’ GOT?

7 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Agreed. NC State and Memphis State look to cover easily. If Boise State and CSU win we sent the wrong teams to the big Dance. 

I'll take your post about sending the wrong teams to the dance now, or you can wait until after the BSU game if you want.

CSU did what they needed to do to win. They overcame absolutely horrid perimeter shooting and made the big shots down the stretch. NC State’s 4 and 5 men are much more dynamic and athletic than any MWC 4/5 combo and somehow CSU found a way to outscore them in the paint 40-34.

Dare I say...

CHA CHING!

CSU and Memphis should be a good game. CSU is a lot more disciplined than Boise State and that should weigh in their favor. Memphis size and athleticism will be an issue. Both teams shot poorly last night. It was an anomaly with CSU, not so sure about Memphis. I think CSU wins. 

26 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

CSU and Memphis should be a good game. CSU is a lot more disciplined than Boise State and that should weigh in their favor. Memphis size and athleticism will be an issue. Both teams shot poorly last night. It was an anomaly with CSU, not so sure about Memphis. I think CSU wins. 

I hope it comes down to a free throw contest.