Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Thursday MWC Hoops: NIT Edition - WHO YA’ GOT?

Coming down to the end of the season and I’ve had a good year. I will finish up no matter what. So I’m going to ride all the way with the MWC teams tonight. Both CSU and Boise State on the Moneyline for me!

3 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Coming down to the end of the season and I’ve had a good year. I will finish up no matter what. So I’m going to ride all the way with the MWC teams tonight. Both CSU and Boise State on the Moneyline for me!

You're throwing your money away on Boise St.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

39 minutes ago, smithy said:

Im going Rammies and Donks for the win...Hope they both make to the next round. 

While this is the way I would like it to go, not the way I would bet it. Would have to take Memphis and NCS. 

5 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

While this is the way I would like it to go, not the way I would bet it. Would have to take Memphis and NCS. 

Agreed. NC State and Memphis State look to cover easily. If Boise State and CSU win we sent the wrong teams to the big Dance. 

3 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

It’s unlike you to bet with your heart. You didn’t go on that long winning streak doing that. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s unlike you to bet with your heart. You didn’t go on that long winning streak doing that. 

I know. But I’m going all in on the MWC tonight.

2 minutes ago, HylianHero said:

Honestly, CSU is only down 3 at the half and is shooting horribly. If some of those start to drop, they should be in a good position later on this game.

Yeah, 27.6% with 6.7% from 3 ain't gonna get it done.  Fix that and we can roll.

2 minutes ago, HylianHero said:

Honestly, CSU is only down 3 at the half and is shooting horribly. If some of those start to drop, they should be in a good position later on this game.

Need to get foul #4 on that Funderburke dude early in the 2nd. He's their best player by far. If that guy needs to sit a lot in the second half and the Rammies can hit some shots you are in great shape.