Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

I Deserve An Apology

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

You’re not going to catch something there.  They are tested weekly and are required (as is the brothel itself) to have a license from the county sheriff.  They also consent to having unannounced inspections from the county health department.

Ph do you take you dates there sometimes?  

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

You’re not going to catch something there.  They are tested weekly and are required (as is the brothel itself) to have a license from the county sheriff.  They also consent to having unannounced inspections from the county health department.

Yeah, I'm sure these places and the cops on the take are 100% legit..

43 minutes ago, utenation said:

Yeah, I'm sure these places and the cops on the take are 100% legit..

I'm sure there are certain ranches where getting a STD is a genuine concern.   The better ones have stringent controls in place to greatly reduce the chances of going home with more than you bargained for.

Ph isn't concerned.  What could go wrong at a place called the Death Valley Cathouse?  The name just screams, "Classy."

I have to give Ph some credit.  It takes balls to demand a refund from a whore house.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

7 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I'm sure there are certain ranches where getting a STD is a genuine concern.   The better ones have stringent controls in place to greatly reduce the chances of going home with more than you bargained for.

Ph isn't concerned.  What could go wrong at a place called the Death Valley Cathouse?  The name just screams, "Classy."

I have to give Ph some credit.  It takes balls to demand a refund from a whore house.

Yeah, I get it.. My issue is claiming there are zero issues with filthy businesses like this. 

Just now, utenation said:

Yeah, I get it.. My issue is claiming there are zero issues with filthy businesses like this. 

Yeah, you need to educate yourself in regards to legal brothels.  Ph is our resident expert on this subject and as you may have noticed, he's a basketball expert too.  He would be happy to get you up to speed in both of his fields of expertise.

Barack Obama

20 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Like I said, there are testing protocols in place, and they will lose their license if they don’t follow rules.

https://apnews.com/article/5b43896ef756384378b3aee92b9a71dd

Nobody is denying there is regulation and protocols in place. Where you run into trouble is dealing in absolutes by saying things like "Never" or "100% clean". Even the cleanest businesses and industries have issues and violations documented and not documented.  It's just human nature. 

5 minutes ago, utenation said:

Nobody is denying there is regulation and protocols in place. Where you run into trouble is dealing in absolutes by saying things like "Never" or "100% clean". Even the cleanest businesses and industries have issues and violations documented and not documented.  It's just human nature. 

Show me one documented case of something catching an STD at a brothel.  If not, then I’m done talking to you.

Just now, ph90702 said:

Show me one documented case of something catching an STD at a brothel.  If not, then I’m done talking to you.

Can you provide documented cases from sexual contact with a streetwalker?   STD's are notoriously under reported. 

Even if the girls are tested twice weekly, you don't know who was with the her 30 minutes before you were.  

Your argument fails.  A lack of documentation proves nothing. 

Barack Obama

Having never been to a brothel, do the ladies have to post their latest test results and date taken in their room? If they are coming up on day 6 from last being tested, that could be a ton of trucker action that could leave behind something that wouldn't be caught until the next day. 

28 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Can you provide documented cases from sexual contact with a streetwalker?   STD's are notoriously under reported. 

Even if the girls are tested twice weekly, you don't know who was with the her 30 minutes before you were.  

Your argument fails.  A lack of documentation proves nothing. 

You changed the subject and refused to answer the question.  Adios! 👋