Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

I Deserve An Apology

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

Are you sure she didnt say rimming firm?

20 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Well, she’s the one that said they  WEREN’T using a search firm. 

This is the problem DRF created for herself............she did say "no search firm".........then hires KK 80 hours 45 minutes (running time) after TJO resigned...........then says she used a search frim.

So......this could be a legal cover, to where she had the search firm on standby (retainer) & they tossed out a few names & files the day after TJO resigned...........that way she can legally say, a search was conducted (even if it was a 3 hours search).........then she hired KK, whom the search firm probably had a file on.

DRF to Search Firm (SF): "Hey, TJO just resigned, what candidates do you have in your file from last time we engaged you?"

FS to DRF: "We will do this on a hourly fee basis, here's 3 files from the 2018 search we did" 

DRF to SF: "Thanks, I need these to prove I did "due diligence" if anyone asks why this was a short process"

SF to DRF: "We also can put together a short dossier on Kevin Kruger (KK) if you need it, will have it to you tomorrow"

DRF to SF: "FANTASTIC! That covers the bases & I can hire KK & also cover my butt by having you guys on-call" 

4 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

This is the problem DRF created for herself............she did say "no search firm".........then hires KK 80 hours 45 minutes (running time) after TJO resigned...........then says she used a search frim.

So......this could be a legal cover, to where she had the search firm on standby (retainer) & they tossed out a few names & files the day after TJO resigned...........that way she can legally say, a search was conducted (even if it was a 3 hours search).........then she hired KK, whom the search firm probably had a file on.

DRF to Search Firm (SF): "Hey, TJO just resigned, what candidates do you have in your file from last time we engaged you?"

FS to DRF: "We will do this on a hourly fee basis, here's 3 files from the 2018 search we did" 

DRF to SF: "Thanks, I need these to prove I did "due diligence" if anyone asks why this was a short process"

SF to DRF: "We also can put together a short dossier on Kevin Kruger (KK) if you need it, will have it to you tomorrow"

DRF to SF: "FANTASTIC! That covers the bases & I can hire KK & also cover my butt by having you guys on-call" 

Search firms also vet candidates.  Maybe she used them for that purpose only.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Just now, Aslowhiteguy said:

Search firms also vet candidates.  Maybe she used them for that purpose only.

Could be - The obvious reality is that this was no far wide & reaching "search"..........the firm had the files already, she got 3 to be sent to her, and chose Kruger's out of the 3.

Due diligence could be claimed ..........checks were done........the hire was made.............UNLV actually MADE money in the coaching change !!! 

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

12 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Could be - The obvious reality is that this was no far wide & reaching "search"..........the firm had the files already, she got 3 to be sent to her, and chose Kruger's out of the 3.

Due diligence could be claimed ..........checks were done........the hire was made.............UNLV actually MADE money in the coaching change !!! 

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

And DRF gets her prized P5 AD position thanks to Daddy K.

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

you are absolutely right. 

I also deserve an apology.

A few weeks ago you said you were leaving this board and we would never hear from you again (or words to that effect.)  

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

47 minutes ago, 1066 said:

I also deserve an apology.

A few weeks ago you said you were leaving this board and we would never hear from you again (or words to that effect.)  

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Careful now. I'll protect ph like my prison b¡tch. Unless, of course, you happen to have a pack of cigarettes you're willing to trade for him. :whistle:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

3 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

what if we started a go fund me and got you laid again?

I haven't gotten any affection* in over a year.  I need some help.

* Edited by UNLV2001 to prevent author embarrassment