Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

I Deserve An Apology

9 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

They are tested weekly.  There has never been a documented case of STD transmission from worker to client.

Right.....

12 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Find me one case of documented STD transmission. And I will gladly take back what I said.

Maybe a better question is, how many undocumented cases are there? 

I’m pretty sure 95% of the customers of these filthy places aren’t going to make  public service announcements about their experiences. 

4 hours ago, ph90702 said:

221D817F-4F94-4E04-B857-E5FEE9FF933A.jpeg

That doesn't tell us anything, aside from lending credence to the theory that you work washing sheets in a whorehouse.

7 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

He's like the Barry Bonds of the Troll Derby. The greatest troll to never win it all.

When @ph90702 posted his brothel receipts, it was like 2001 when Barroids hit 73 HRs in a season, or his monster 2003 postseason run.

Wait? He actually did that?? No shitting??

33 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

That doesn't tell us anything, aside from lending credence to the theory that you work washing sheets in a whorehouse.

Washing sheets might be a step up from his previous gig there. Using a black light to mop floors and putting the animals used as upgrade packages back in their cages/pens. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Yes.

I just saw his post confirming. :rotflmfao:

Just now, utenation said:

Washing sheets might be a step up from his previous gig there. Using a black light to mop floors and putting the animals used as upgrade packages back in their cages/pens. 

I just figured that during Covid with all the economic issues he was doubling up on duties. We already knew he was a jizzmopper, after all.

Ph, are you an aspiring rapper? Is this you rapping about your brothel romances?

https://twitter.com/foosgonewild/status/1359007177566900225?s=20

1 hour ago, Jersey Rebels said:

You know how much money the average jizz mopper makes per hour?

My guess is, it’s based on experience.  Seasoned journeymen that come with references and letters of recommendations are in the 80K a year + performances bonuses that include working during the company Christmas party. It’s probably more if you are Union.

I bet Newbies are in the 50-60k a year range. And for the first 6 months are paid by the load rather than per hour.

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

DickNation got a whif of the ph dick talk, and took him a total of 45 seconds to get here and enjoy it. 🤪🤪🤮🤮

Says the guy who came out of hiding to visit this thead over and over. Lol you big dope.

Any theory on why you post so much about male genitals?  I'm pretty sure you're just afraid to come out of the closet.  But with you being so self aware and all maybe you have a different answer.

9 hours ago, utenation said:

Maybe a better question is, how many undocumented cases are there? 

I’m pretty sure 95% of the customers of these filthy places aren’t going to make  public service announcements about their experiences. 

You’re not going to catch something there.  They are tested weekly and are required (as is the brothel itself) to have a license from the county sheriff.  They also consent to having unannounced inspections from the county health department.