Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

I Deserve An Apology

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

Any particular posters you feel owe you an apology? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

She used a search firm and ended up with Kevin Kruger?  Was he the only one who would accept the job? 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I'm impressed that you can get a signal with your head that far up your anus...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

8 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

She paid how much money to some retired old fart only to go and pick an assistant that is already on staff and working at UNLV?  She should be fired.

Why would you use a search firm to hire a guy who already works for you? 

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

11 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

She used a search firm and ended up with Kevin Kruger?  Was he the only one who would accept the job? 

I'm pretty sure DRF is making shit up. She can't say she didn't use a search firm and her pick was Kevin Kruger. Too obvious.

15 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I make my wife dress up as Reggie Theus and then I get to use my "search firm" on her

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, Rebels2k3 said:

I'm pretty sure DRF is making shit up. She can't say she didn't use a search firm and her pick was Kevin Kruger. Too obvious.

Didn't she say at the beginning there would be no search firm? 

It sounds to me like she pretty much had her mind made up on KK.  My guess is she figured he's the best they can do with a limited budget.

Maybe the 7 mil we thought she had to spend on a coach was needed elsewhere? 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Didn't she say at the beginning there would be no search firm? 

It sounds to me like she pretty much had her mind made up on KK.  My guess is she figured he's the best they can do with a limited budget.

Maybe the 7 mil we thought she had to spend on a coach was needed elsewhere? 

I'm sure the money was there, they were going to pay Otz 1.3 million. It was a political hire. Everyone knows that.

I'm not even sure if PH is telling the truth here. I see nothing about an DRF interview on The Vegas Take.

25 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

And you believe her? It was always going to be Kruger, she's claiming she used a search firm to make it less obvious, but its still pretty obvious.

3 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

I do the same thing with your wife, weird. 

Phew GIFs | Tenor

thank god I was starting to worry that I was a weirdo

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

37 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

She paid how much money to some retired old fart only to go and pick an assistant that is already on staff and working at UNLV?  She should be fired.

I'm curious- with all your knowledge and insight, are you on the AD staff at the University of Oklahoma? If not, are you planning on applying for an AD position? I mean, clearly, you know how an athletic department should be run...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

47 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Well, she’s the one that said they  WEREN’T using a search firm.