Jump to content
ph90702

I Deserve An Apology

Recommended Posts

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

  • Idiot 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

Any particular posters you feel owe you an apology? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

She used a search firm and ended up with Kevin Kruger?  Was he the only one who would accept the job? 

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

I'm impressed that you can get a signal with your head that far up your anus...

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

She paid how much money to some retired old fart only to go and pick an assistant that is already on staff and working at UNLV?  She should be fired.

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

She used a search firm and ended up with Kevin Kruger?  Was he the only one who would accept the job? 

I'm pretty sure DRF is making shit up. She can't say she didn't use a search firm and her pick was Kevin Kruger. Too obvious.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

I make my wife dress up as Reggie Theus and then I get to use my "search firm" on her

  • Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rebels2k3 said:

I'm pretty sure DRF is making shit up. She can't say she didn't use a search firm and her pick was Kevin Kruger. Too obvious.

Didn't she say at the beginning there would be no search firm? 

It sounds to me like she pretty much had her mind made up on KK.  My guess is she figured he's the best they can do with a limited budget.

Maybe the 7 mil we thought she had to spend on a coach was needed elsewhere? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry....

 

that you feel like you deserve an apology. 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Didn't she say at the beginning there would be no search firm? 

It sounds to me like she pretty much had her mind made up on KK.  My guess is she figured he's the best they can do with a limited budget.

Maybe the 7 mil we thought she had to spend on a coach was needed elsewhere? 

I'm sure the money was there, they were going to pay Otz 1.3 million. It was a political hire. Everyone knows that.

I'm not even sure if PH is telling the truth here. I see nothing about an DRF interview on The Vegas Take.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I make my wife dress up as Reggie Theus and then I get to use my "search firm" on her

I do the same thing with your wife, weird. 

  • Haha 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

And you believe her? It was always going to be Kruger, she's claiming she used a search firm to make it less obvious, but its still pretty obvious.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

I do the same thing with your wife, weird. 

Phew GIFs | Tenor

thank god I was starting to worry that I was a weirdo

  • Haha 7
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

I'm impressed that you can get a signal with your head that far up your anus...

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

She paid how much money to some retired old fart only to go and pick an assistant that is already on staff and working at UNLV?  She should be fired.

I'm curious- with all your knowledge and insight, are you on the AD staff at the University of Oklahoma? If not, are you planning on applying for an AD position? I mean, clearly, you know how an athletic department should be run...

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

DRF is on The Vegas Take right now, and she just said that they used a search firm (Fogler).

So much for them not using a search firm!  Dumbasses!

Well, she’s the one that said they  WEREN’T using a search firm. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...