Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Kamala Time?

8 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

It’s like people forgot Trump wears diapers.

Excuse me. Trump is no longer president so who cares. 

Dumbo is clearly not in charge of his full mental and physical faculties. He should resign immediately. 

the next person who seriously posts a thread like this must change their avatar to a dunce cap for not less than 1 year

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

49 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

Trying to think how many times I tripped on stairs in my lifetime.  Hundreds?  Newsworthy...

There was like a seven page thread when Trump used two hands to drink a glass of water. These threads are very newsworthy.

Dumbo should resign immediately  

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

There was like a seven page thread when Trump used two hands to drink a glass of water. These threads are very newsworthy.

Dumbo should resign immediately  

Normal human beings trip going up stairs. Children under the age of 2 (or those who have similar such mental acuity) use two hands to drink out of a glass/cup...

2 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

Normal human beings trip going up stairs. Children under the age of 2 (or those who have similar such mental acuity) use two hands to drink out of a glass/cup...

Please fool. Stop defending the idiot. 

Trump took some extra time walking up the stairs to AF1 once because it was slick and people, (probably you) debated if he had Parkinson disease for like a week. It's good to make fun of the current idiot in chief. The old idiot in chief is retired now. 

4 minutes ago, sjsbuff said:

There is not much story here other than it was a little amusing he was trying to show off how spry he is (which admittedly he moves very well for his age) and fell 3 times.  Calm down uncle Joe.

Guest #1Stunner
3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Seems like he was trying to project a little by "running" up the stairs.  If he had just walked like an adult, not a 14 year old, he would have been fine.

C'mon man.

Probably

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He has the best steps!!  Best walking POTUS in history!

It's sad that this is seriously how these guys (our leaders) think.

Maybe being in your late 70s makes these guys revert back to Jr High School

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

It's sad that this is seriously how these guys (our leaders) think.

Maybe being in your late 70s makes these guys revert back to Jr High School

Just insecure old men

Nobody:
Not one person:

Biden: I bet I would look super cool running up these stairs.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

I tripped going up my stairs earlier today. 😳

Time to put retrofade to pasture. Sorry

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.