Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Utah Fires Larry Krystkowiak

Leon Rice is available for cheap.

I Hope Please GIF

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

3 minutes ago, Pelado said:

Damn it.

I have no vested interest in the outcome, but I think it would make a lot of sense for him to go to Utah. My guess is that he would be at the top of their list. Without having to recruit around the honor code and being a Mormon institution, he could really kick some ass.

Just now, ph90702 said:

I have no vested interest in the outcome, but I think it would make a lot of sense for him to go to Utah. My guess is that he would be at the top of their list. Without having to recruit around the honor code and being a Mormon institution, he could really kick some ass.

I'm not worried about Pope taking that job, I'm just upset that they fired Krystkowiak.

2 hours ago, Spot50B said:

Krysko coached in Boise in the past. I would take him over Rice at this point.

I heard he doesn't relate well with his players.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Haha, can't see any scenario that Smith would go to Utah.  He may be on their list but I can't imagine the feeling is mutual.

ISU and Minn. are the 2 big threats for Smith but it is increasingly looking like he may not want to move his family right now. 

Weir to Utah.

Paul needs some hype

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

8 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

Haha, can't see any scenario that Smith would go to Utah.  He may be on their list but I can't imagine the feeling is mutual.

ISU and Minn. are the 2 big threats for Smith but it is increasingly looking like he may not want to move his family right now. 

He would go to Minnesota if offered.

15 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

He would go to Minnesota if offered.

I think so too. We know they contacted him but numerous other names have swirled around that job since that visit so maybe he is laying low and just seeing the season through to the end or maybe he didn't express the level of interest they thought he would.

Dutcher's ties to the actual Minnesota program are far closer so we'll see what happens.