Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Who do you have in the Final Four?

49 minutes ago, ViAggie said:

Kansas 

Michigan 

Arkansas

West Virginia

Michigan to take it all. 

I do have UCLA/Michigan State taking out the cougs in an upset.  Why not? 

Kansas over the Zags?  Bold move.  Especially considering Gonzaga beat Kansas by double digits on a neutral floor earlier in the season.  Kansas shot 44.4% from 3 and still lost by 12.

22 hours ago, Pelado said:

Kansas over the Zags?  Bold move.  Especially considering Gonzaga beat Kansas by double digits on a neutral floor earlier in the season.  Kansas shot 44.4% from 3 and still lost by 12.

Upset special baby! 

On 3/16/2021 at 10:21 AM, Aslowhiteguy said:

I'm not super confident in my picks this year.  Fortunately, I only have lunch riding on my picks. 

I've got:  Iowa, Alabama, Baylor and Illinois.   

On 3/16/2021 at 11:17 AM, Pelado said:

Iowa over the Zags?  Bold move.  Especially considering Gonzaga beat Iowa by double digits on a neutral floor earlier in the season.

On 3/16/2021 at 11:30 AM, CV147 said:

I got the same as you.

I was expecting Iowa to get another shot at the Zags.  Oregon is looking like they might have the offense to run with Gonzaga if they can get past USC/Kansas.

1 minute ago, Pelado said:

I was expecting Iowa to get another shot at the Zags.  Oregon is looking like they might have the offense to run with Gonzaga if they can get past USC/Kansas.

My bracket is so busted.  Now all I want to see is upsets.  I'm hoping Abline Christian battles it out with Oral Roberts in the championship game.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 3/16/2021 at 10:36 AM, CV147 said:

Gonzaga is good but I'm playing the odds. The odds are that an undefeated team will lose in the tournament, and there's also the fact that there hasn't been an undefeated champion in college basketball in 45 years.

It could happen, but I dunno. :shrug:

If there was ever a year for an undefeated champion, it is this one.

3 hours ago, Pelado said:

Assuming GU is for Gonzaga, then we have the same Final Four picks.  Who do you have in the title game?

GU-Baylor. They've looked the best two teams since November

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I had Zags, Michigan, Ohio State (oops), and Oklahoma State. Zags are one of the best teams I've seen in a while, and I think noticeably better than anybody else in the field, but the tourney is a crapshoot. 

On 3/22/2021 at 5:23 PM, happycamper said:

GU 

Alabama

Baylor

Houston

On 3/22/2021 at 7:04 PM, Pelado said:

Assuming GU is for Gonzaga, then we have the same Final Four picks.  Who do you have in the title game?

On 3/22/2021 at 10:18 PM, happycamper said:

GU-Baylor. They've looked the best two teams since November

On 3/23/2021 at 2:33 AM, Pelado said:

Same.  We have so much in common!

Three out of four ain't bad.

1 minute ago, Pelado said:

Three out of four ain't bad.

No kidding. Although I was rooting for OSU and Arkansas for selfish reasons :banhammer:

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.