Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

USU vs SDSU for the MW Tourney Title: Part III

Great game aztecs.  your defense was on point the whole night.  that is the first time we really struggled to rebound the ball defensively.  the aztecs offensive rebounding and 3 point defense was awesome.  go win some games in the tournament.  still think the aggies pass the eye test and should be in the tournament.  they are one of the best 68 teams in the country.

Just now, albert mac meda said:

Shout out to Trey Pulliam too, kid was steady Eddie tonight and that steal... money.

He had a great tournament. 

23 minutes ago, Aggie84025 said:

Great game aztecs.  your defense was on point the whole night.  that is the first time we really struggled to rebound the ball defensively.  the aztecs offensive rebounding and 3 point defense was awesome.  go win some games in the tournament.  still think the aggies pass the eye test and should be in the tournament.  they are one of the best 68 teams in the country.

No doubt about that but, ya know... auto-bids.

SMOKE 'EM IF YOU'VE GOT 'EM!

Has to feel good for those Aztec guys that lost in this championship game the last 2 years. Kudos to them! I sort of feel bad that they are cuttting down nets in front of no one. Sucks.

By the way, thank you for taking some polish off that bum Craig Smith. I mean he couldn't even stay undefeated in the tourney, who would want that type of production from a HC? He would better off just hiding in Logan for another decade.

5 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

Has to feel good for those Aztec guys that lost in this championship game the last 2 years. Kudos to them! I sort of feel bad that they are cuttting down nets in front of no one. Sucks.

By the way, thank you for taking some polish off that bum Craig Smith. I mean he couldn't even stay undefeated in the tourney, who would want that type of production from a HC? He would better off just hiding in Logan for another decade.

It sucked even more last year because many believed they could make a run deep into the tourney.  

8 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

Your hopes. Not sure that’s a likelihood though unfortunately. 

Three stats that stand out to me.

USU fg pct. 37.3%

USU 3pt pct. 23.1%

SDSU steals 10

Defense travels and wins Championships.

Congrats to both squads on three straight Title games

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, BodyBagGame said:

Pretty good game so far. 7 fouls for the Aztecs. One for the Aggies though. Dave Hall loves Utah schools.

I've got Dave Hall on body camera stating that he threw a game in favor of SDSU against USU 3 years ago because our fans were mean to him. He was all fired up in the refs locker room after the game and said things in the heat of the moment that he shouldn't have. Something along the lines of "you better believe I'm not going to call fouls when your fans are yelling chit at me". (He was mad that we as the police didn't remove the fans.) Long story short, he noticed my bodycam, asked if it was on, was informed it was indeed, on, and proceeded to shut right up. He knows there's video out there and his officiating was the difference in a 3 point loss that night. If you're looking at damages, how much is a win against a team like SDSU worth come selection Sunday? A tourney credit? Anyhow, Dave Hall is definitely not a fan of all Utah schools. He hated USU with all his heart and it's a definite conflict of interest every time he officiates a game for us. At any rate, congratulations to SDSU. Their depth was the difference today. 

1 minute ago, Ahbye said:

I've got Dave Hall on body camera stating that he threw a game in favor of SDSU against USU 3 years ago because our fans were mean to him. He was all fired up in the refs locker room after the game and said things in the heat of the moment that he shouldn't have. Something along the lines of "you better believe I'm not going to call fouls when your fans are yelling chit at me". (He was mad that we as the police didn't remove the fans.) Long story short, he noticed my bodycam, asked if it was on, was informed it was indeed, on, and proceeded to shut right up. He knows there's video out there and his officiating was the difference in a 3 point loss that night. If you're looking at damages, how much is a win against a team like SDSU worth come selection Sunday? A tourney credit? Anyhow, Dave Hall is definitely not a fan of all Utah schools. He hated USU with all his heart and it's a definite conflict of interest every time he officiates a game for us. At any rate, congratulations to SDSU. Their depth was the difference today. 

It's hard to catch a break when that guy refs BYU and Utah games. He hates Wyoming, and I'm pretty sure that's on record as well.

Just now, BodyBagGame said:

It's hard to catch a break when that guy refs BYU and Utah games. He hates Wyoming, and I'm pretty sure that's on record as well.

Yeah it's kind of outrageous that a clearly biased individual gets paid to officiate. He's been the difference for the past several years every time we play BYU. It's a travesty for sure.