Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NevadaFan

Nevada v SDSU

Predictions? Mine is same as first time Nevada played the Aztecs this season.

To pull off an upset the Pack needs both Cambridge and Sherfield to have huge games. Either Washington or Hymes, has to play well.. and it needs bench production from Milling. I wish Meeks was available. 

AND. I hope Mitchell has chronic diarrhea! Too much to ask? 😂😂

May both teams escape the rona. That's all I ask for. How many times did the broadcast crew comment last night during the Nevada-Boise game that Nevada could win the MWCT? I think they deserve inclusion in discussion of the "upper echelon" [insert spit take here] of the MWC. They match up with us well and they're well-coached; nothing would surprise me tonight.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

3 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Predictions? Mine is same as first time Nevada played the Aztecs this season.

To pull off an upset the Pack needs both Cambridge and Sherfield to have huge games. Either Washington or Hymes, has to play well.. and it needs bench production from Milling. I wish Meeks was available. 

AND. I hope Mitchell has chronic diarrhea! Too much to ask? 😂😂

No big deal, he could play with that.  He'll just give the players a real reason to wear masks.

1 hour ago, bnastyaztecs said:

I think this is a business trip for the Aztecs...and I expect them to take care of business today...Aztecs by 10.....

Was it a business trip against Wyoming or nah?

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

17 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

My business trips to Las Vegas often included a visit to The Spearmint Rhino. Same for the Aztecs?

1 hour ago, battle.borne said:

Are the Aztecs playing tonight?...I guess they took care of business...for the 12th straight time...WY played the perfect game...they hit 12-13 threes...SDSU did not play up to their potential....and at no time were in real danger...and when it came time to win...what happend?...business was handled....

Washington's transformation from the beginning of the year has been incredible. He shows no more hesitation, and there are honestly very few college players at any level that can stop him.