UNLV2001

UNLV Men's Basketball Off-Season Thread !!!

4 hours ago, utenation said:

And how has this model been working out?

I mean, I don't know what you're asking here. You would have to ask the teams that win the conference regular season and not make March Madness. No UNLV fan has ever said we won the conference regular season. The regular season does not mean a god damn thing, and if you want to raise a banner because of it, go for it. 

You've lost the plot. You're a terrible troll 

Edit: You're trying to synthesize what Rebel Robert's hope and dreams are for the program for what 98 percent of the UNLV fan posters are saying as a "gotcha" moment. No UNLV fan in their right mind is saying UNLV has done amazing since 2013, so this whole "how has that worked out" is +++++ing worthless since literally no one is saying that.  UNLV fans are disappointed in how the last eight years have gone, but that doesn't mean we are going to roll and over and be like "nah, winning the regular season of the Mountain +++++ing West is good enough!" And if you are a fan of a team that does that, I mean, you should probably aspire higher in life. 

21 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

I mean, I don't know what you're asking here. You would have to ask the teams that win the conference regular season and not make March Madness. No UNLV fan has ever said we won the conference regular season. The regular season does not mean a god damn thing, and if you want to raise a banner because of it, go for it. 

Edit: You're trying to synthesize what Rebel Robert's hope and dreams are for the program for what 98 percent of the UNLV fan posters are saying as a "gotcha" moment. No UNLV fan in their right mind is saying UNLV has done amazing since 2013, so this whole "how has that worked out" is +++++ing worthless since literally no one is saying that.  UNLV fans are disappointed in how the last eight years have gone, but that doesn't mean we are going to roll and over and be like "nah, winning the regular season of the Mountain +++++ing West is good enough!" And if you are a fan of a team that does that, I mean, you should probably aspire higher in life. 

I just hope some of you guys are alive the next time UNLV actually does something.

We could be looking at another 30 years before that happens. 

Meanwhile, keep thinking you are Kentucky with Portland State results. Nobody buys your bullshit. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

He thinks he’s in here trolling but the reality is he’s being trolled by all of the UNLV fans. It’s like one of the best reverse trollings I have ever seen. He walks out of the thread after each comment with such swagger like he really provided a true gotcha moment. However, the guy is in here actually going tit for tat with Rob, 18, and PH. He’s just an over confident uchi-deshi trying to go toe to toe with his senseis.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, utenation said:

I just hope some of you guys are alive the next time UNLV actually does something.

Meanwhile, keep thinking you are Kentucky with Portland State results. Nobody buys your bullshit. 

5HO.gif

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, utenation said:

Can you imagine the change in their tune if they ever do win the conference?

12 minutes ago, KayakArmada said:

He thinks he’s in here trolling but the reality is he’s being trolled by all of the UNLV fans. It’s like one of the best reverse trollings I have ever seen. He walks out of the thread after each comment with such swagger like he really provided a true gotcha moment. However, the guy is in here actually going tit for tat with Rob, 18, and PH. He’s just an over confident uchi-deshi trying to go toe to toe with his senseis.

Robbie & Ph are senseis? 

Most people would call them "senseless."

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Can you imagine the change in their tune if they ever do win the conference?

Oh ya, that one's easy. 90% of their fans would have their bags packed for the B12. You’d hear how bad this conference is and the MWC is holding them back from true greatness...

Oh wait...... They say that now with zero hardware. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Robbie & Ph are senseis? 

Most people would call them "senseless."

im cool tho rite

5 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

You're turning into a simp, guy. You want to go help Reno hang their CBI banner, too?

Careful Rebels18. This is what happens when you quit drinking the Kool Aid In front of the circle of trust..

043BF3FE-FE5D-4D7C-B871-E412E0B31139.gif

11 hours ago, RebelRobert said:

He is obviously a little slow if he is considering Utah.  I thought the guy said he wanted to win??

Utah 12-13 overall, 8-11 PAC-12.  They will be worse next year.

UCF 11-12 overall, 8-10 Conference. Ding Dong is full of …

Yewts are PAC12 bottom feeders, that’s why yewtnation is over here on the mwcboard. 

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

im cool tho rite

yes.  Mostly

16 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Yewts are PAC12 bottom feeders, that’s why yewtnation is over here on the mwcboard. 

In my eyes, both UNLV and Utah were terrible last year.  But clearly not all conferences are created equal. Utah’s net rating was 89. UNLV’s was 180.

Which begs the question of how many conference games would UNLV win in the P12.. My guess is 2 tops by pure luck. 

So what is below a bottom feeder? Pond scum?

So confused why a Utah fan is spending so much time in this thread. PH, RR, qwelish, etc are that entertaining? So much waste in these 107 pages and it is darker than usual. lol

• Idiot 1

43 minutes ago, utenation said:

In my eyes, both UNLV and Utah were terrible last year.  But clearly not all conferences are created equal. Utah’s net rating was 89. UNLV’s was 180.

Which begs the question of how many conference games would UNLV win in the P12.. My guess is 2 tops by pure luck. 

So what is below a bottom feeder? Pond scum?

Utah's final NET ranking ended at 64 after the Tournament.  UNLV was 189.

How many conference wins would UNLV have in the P12 last year?  My guess is 7.  A sweep of Washington and Cal, plus three other wins "by pure luck."  

12 minutes ago, mundyc3 said:

So confused why a Utah fan is spending so much time in this thread. PH, RR, qwelish, etc are that entertaining? So much waste in these 107 pages and it is darker than usual. lol

It the offseason.