Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV Men's Basketball Off-Season Thread !!!

13 minutes ago, utenation said:

I just hope some of you guys are alive the next time UNLV actually does something.

We could be looking at another 30 years before that happens. 

Meanwhile, keep thinking you are Kentucky with Portland State results. Nobody buys your bullshit. 

Can you imagine the change in their tune if they ever do win the conference?

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

12 minutes ago, KayakArmada said:

He thinks he’s in here trolling but the reality is he’s being trolled by all of the UNLV fans. It’s like one of the best reverse trollings I have ever seen. He walks out of the thread after each comment with such swagger like he really provided a true gotcha moment. However, the guy is in here actually going tit for tat with Rob, 18, and PH. He’s just an over confident uchi-deshi trying to go toe to toe with his senseis.

Robbie & Ph are senseis? 

Most people would call them "senseless."

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

8 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Can you imagine the change in their tune if they ever do win the conference?

Oh ya, that one's easy. 90% of their fans would have their bags packed for the B12. You’d hear how bad this conference is and the MWC is holding them back from true greatness...

Oh wait...... They say that now with zero hardware. 

5 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

You're turning into a simp, guy. You want to go help Reno hang their CBI banner, too?

Careful Rebels18. This is what happens when you quit drinking the Kool Aid In front of the circle of trust..

043BF3FE-FE5D-4D7C-B871-E412E0B31139.gif

11 hours ago, RebelRobert said:

He is obviously a little slow if he is considering Utah.  I thought the guy said he wanted to win??

Utah 12-13 overall, 8-11 PAC-12.  They will be worse next year.

UCF 11-12 overall, 8-10 Conference. Ding Dong is full of …

Yewts are PAC12 bottom feeders, that’s why yewtnation is over here on the mwcboard. 

16 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Yewts are PAC12 bottom feeders, that’s why yewtnation is over here on the mwcboard. 

In my eyes, both UNLV and Utah were terrible last year.  But clearly not all conferences are created equal. Utah’s net rating was 89. UNLV’s was 180.

Which begs the question of how many conference games would UNLV win in the P12.. My guess is 2 tops by pure luck. 

So what is below a bottom feeder? Pond scum?

So confused why a Utah fan is spending so much time in this thread. PH, RR, qwelish, etc are that entertaining? So much waste in these 107 pages and it is darker than usual. lol

43 minutes ago, utenation said:

In my eyes, both UNLV and Utah were terrible last year.  But clearly not all conferences are created equal. Utah’s net rating was 89. UNLV’s was 180.

Which begs the question of how many conference games would UNLV win in the P12.. My guess is 2 tops by pure luck. 

Utah's final NET ranking ended at 64 after the Tournament.  UNLV was 189.

How many conference wins would UNLV have in the P12 last year?  My guess is 7.  A sweep of Washington and Cal, plus three other wins "by pure luck."  

12 minutes ago, mundyc3 said:

So confused why a Utah fan is spending so much time in this thread. PH, RR, qwelish, etc are that entertaining? So much waste in these 107 pages and it is darker than usual. lol

It the offseason.

1 hour ago, mundyc3 said:

I’m here for entertainment. I know you guys love your own private circle jerk therapy. Years of losing will do that.  

But a dose of reality is exactly what some of your fans need

5 hours ago, utenation said:

If UNLV were in the Pac 12 we would have the same advantages (and more) that Utah does. Game changer. And IIRC, it took the Utes a minute to catch up. We would just need a new AD and would just grab Doug Knuth at that point, double win. He would definitely have to leave Alford home though. :D

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

If UNLV were in the Pac 12 we would have the same advantages (and more) that Utah does. Game changer. And IIRC, it took the Utes a minute to catch up. We would just need a new AD and would just grab Doug Knuth at that point, double win. He would definitely have to leave Alford home though. :D

Well, my point was to show that winning in each conference is completely different. 

But I’ll play along with this for a minute.. I’ve heard from your fans a 1000 times that UNLV has every advantage in the book right now against every G5 program.  Facilities, location, “brand name”. Everything... They should be dominating the MWC right now right? Yet they regularly finish in the bottom half of the conference. 

What’s to say they won’t continue to piss away more resources if given more?

There is zero proof that they can take a step up and perform with more resources.