Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV Men's Basketball Off-Season Thread !!!

55 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

I would love to have Hardy back with some talent around him!  Doubt it would happen but he is a Rebel and I would want him back if he still wanted to play College.

He might be ready to move on with his life now though.  Never hurts to ask, can't say yes if you don't ask.  Kevin should make the new assistant call.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wayne Gretzky"

-Michael Scott

7 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

So when does UNLV join the big12?

Instant rivalry with Kansas.

Big-12 should add UNLV, SDSU, Cincinnati and Houston.  BYU is a pain in the a$$ to deal with and their Sunday bull$hit won’t fly.

PAC-12 would crap their pants if Big-12 raided the two most fun cities in the West.

1 hour ago, RebelRobert said:

Big-12 should add UNLV, SDSU, Cincinnati and Houston.  BYU is a pain in the a$$ to deal with and their Sunday bull$hit won’t fly.

PAC-12 would crap their pants if Big-12 raided the two most fun cities in the West.

Why would the Pac 12 care if the B12 took UNLV and SDSU?  Vegas is great spot for bowl games and conference tourneys.  SD is great for recruiting. UNLV and SDSU leaving would have zero impact to our conference in these cities. 

It is cute that you think the B12 would want a MWC perennial bottom feeder UNLV though..  

31 minutes ago, utenation said:

Why would the Pac 12 care if the B12 took UNLV and SDSU?  Vegas is great spot for bowl games and conference tourneys.  SD is great for recruiting. UNLV and SDSU leaving would have zero impact to our conference in these cities. 

It is cute that you think the B12 would want a MWC perennial bottom feeder UNLV though..  

obsessed. it is cute though.

9 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

obsessed. it is cute though.

I thought it was a fair question. And the correct answer is: The P12 doesn’t give a shit where UNLV and SDSU go. 

The fact that you think they would care just continues to support your delusional view of UNLV’s worth. 

You guys aren’t competing in the MWC. So how are you going to do in a better conference like the B12?

13 minutes ago, utenation said:

I thought it was a fair question. And the correct answer is: The P12 doesn’t give a shit where UNLV and SDSU go. 

The fact that you think they would care just continues to support your delusional view of UNLV’s worth. 

It is called fan which is short for fanatic.  You are supposed to believe that your team is the best and you are supposed to have a delusional belief of your teams worth.  If you don't, you are a lousy fan.

You are a fanatic about UNLV.  Obsessed and in love.  It is cute to a point.  A line does exist for you, know that.

You aren't the only one so don't feel bad.  Many teams are jealous of UNLV.  I understand

11 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

It is called fan which is short for fanatic.  You are supposed to believe that your team is the best and you are supposed to have a delusional belief of your teams worth.  If you don't, you are a lousy fan.

You are a fanatic about UNLV.  Obsessed and in love.  It is cute to a point.  A line does exist for you, know that.

You aren't the only one so don't feel bad.  Many teams are jealous of UNLV.  I understand

This is exactly the post I was hoping you would give. Perfect.

Also, it’s nice to know that if you have basic common sense and live in reality, you are a lousy fan..

17 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

How much of a +++++ing loser do you have to be to fail at trolling a team with whom you have no rivalry in a conference in which your team does not play? Asking for a friend. 

It’s kinda funny.. Last I checked, this is a conference board, not the UNLV circle jerk room.  There’s been more than a few normal sports non UNLV threads hijacked by UNLV Fans. Injecting the greatness of your program. 

I follow this conference closely and we have a team from our state in this conference.

I guess I just wasn’t aware I had to drink the UNLV Kool Aid to have an opinion. 

Discovering reality seems to be like finding Big Foot with some of your fans.  Anything else is “trolling” I guess. 

8 minutes ago, utenation said:

It’s kinda funny.. Last I checked, this is a conference board, not the UNLV circle jerk room.  There’s been more than a few normal sports non UNLV threads hijacked by UNLV Fans. Injecting the greatness of your program. 

I follow this conference closely and we have a team from our state in this conference.

I guess I just wasn’t aware I had to drink the UNLV Kool Aid to have an opinion. 

Discovering reality seems to be like finding Big Foot with some of your fans.  Anything else is “trolling” I guess. 

Your team and conference is so boring you have to come find some people with passion who actually care about their program.  We haven’t missed you and didn’t even know you were gone.  You are clearly obsessed and jealous and it is understandable because you arent the only one.  The world is full of people who secretly love UNLV.

It is cute and amusing as are you.  Stick around, the passion you show for our program is enjoyable for us to encounter.  We can see how much our discussions of UNLV digs deep into your soul.  I love it!

1 minute ago, rebelcuff said:

I really like that we are getting more athletic. I think Otz put together the least athletic team in Rebel history. Tell me if I'm wrong. 

It seems KK definitely prefers athletic players that can play across the court. He hinted at this in his interviews more or less.

22 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

Your team and conference is so boring you have to come find some people with passion who actually care about their program.  We haven’t missed you and didn’t even know you were gone.  You are clearly obsessed and jealous and it is understandable because you arent the only one.  The world is full of people who secretly love UNLV.

It is cute and amusing as are you.  Stick around, the passion you show for our program is enjoyable for us to encounter.  We can see how much our discussions of UNLV digs deep into your soul.  I love it!

Rob, I love your posts. I really do. The other day I think you said UNLV will be in the final 4 in the next few years. I’ll certainly be here for support. 

The only problem is, you and I were having the same conversation about 15 years ago.. And we haven’t been able to celebrate quite yet. One of these days, you’ll get it right. I have your back man.