Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV Men's Basketball Off-Season Thread !!!

4 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

Starting five as of now?

PG - Jordan McCabe/Keshon Gilbert

SG - Donovan Williams/Nick Blake

F - Arthur Kaluma/Jalen Hill

F - Royce Hamm/Iwuakor

C - Brady Manek/Ding Dong

The difference in players KK is picking up vs TJO is 😦😧😦😧 I know the transfer portal is a commadey with the unique situation this year but he's grabbing real athletes. 

4 minutes ago, PlayersinVegas said:

The difference in players KK is picking up vs TJO is 😦😧😦😧 I know the transfer portal is a commadey with the unique situation this year but he's grabbing real athletes. 

You look at Baylor and you see that they are loaded with guys who LOOK LIKE UNLV!  Athletes

We should look like UNLV and that is what Kruger is going to do.

One big season and this thing won't be able to be stopped.  I have seen it, when Vegas wins nobody can beat us.  We will do it again.

Get Ready for the Runnin' Rebel Roarin' 20's and 30's and 40's and Kruger still might not retire at that point with 15+ National Championships!

21 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

You look at Baylor and you see that they are loaded with guys who LOOK LIKE UNLV!  Athletes

We should look like UNLV and that is what Kruger is going to do.

One big season and this thing won't be able to be stopped.  I have seen it, when Vegas wins nobody can beat us.  We will do it again.

Get Ready for the Runnin' Rebel Roarin' 20's and 30's and 40's and Kruger still might not retire at that point with 15+ National Championships!

:D

Cause why not, lol.

Iwuakor, Hamm, and Williams all athletic lockdown multi-positional defenders at the B12 level. Their offensive ability will easily round-out with bigger minutes down in the MWC level. 

Maybe push hard for Grill/Jenkins Jr to stick around now to have some shooters. Much less pressure for these guys to create off the dribble if we get a real PG and these junkyard dawgs flying around snagging rebounds and tearing ass up and down the court. They're deadly when they can catch and shoot.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

4 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Bryce is ranked #1 in scoring and #3 in assists and rebounds among players in the portal.

He is also ranked #1 in ballhogging and #3 in taking terrible shots while also coming in at #2 in pouting.  I won't miss him.  Best on the worst team we ever had.  Not something to be proud of in my opinion.  A change is needed for everyone.

6 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Iwuakor, Hamm, and Williams all athletic lockdown multi-positional defenders at the B12 level. Their offensive ability will easily round-out with bigger minutes down in the MWC level. 

Maybe push hard for Grill/Jenkins Jr to stick around now to have some shooters. Much less pressure for these guys to create off the dribble if we get a real PG and these junkyard dawgs flying around snagging rebounds and tearing ass up and down the court. They're deadly when they can catch and shoot.

It would be nice to get that Utah transfer Timmy Allen (since we likely lose one or more of our players to Utah this year).

Kruger will find shooters.  We get Brady Manek and Timmy Allen we are Sweet 16 next year!

8 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Bryce is ranked #1 in scoring and #3 in assists and rebounds among players in the portal.

Bryce is a talented scorer...when he gets 16 to 20++ FGA per game. Every sub .500 team has a guy putting up close to 20ppg cuz he's taking ALL the shots.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

2 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

Lost

Bryce Hamilton

David Jenkins Jr

Caleb Grill

Devin Tillis

Edoardo Del Cadia

Jaylon Martinez

Isaac Lindsey

Gained

Jordan McCabe