Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

17 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

My friend who is an adjunct professor at Fresno State told me the University is making it mandatory to get vaccinated before the start of the Fall semester. She is holding off for right now though because she is 3 months pregnant.

All Cal State Universities and UCs will require a vaccination to attend or work in the fall. 

Half of Idaho are kids because of the LDS influence. Considering that 80% of adults have been vaccinated. Not sure about elsewhere, but vaccines are readily available in Boise. The local Albertsons is giving vaccinations without appointments. 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Half of Idaho are kids because of the LDS influence. Considering that 80% of adults have been vaccinated. 

Screen-Shot-2021-05-11-at-10-05-26-AM.pn

Link

#BoiseMath

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Half of Idaho are kids because of the LDS influence. Considering that 80% of adults have been vaccinated. 

• Idaho pop. = 1.7 million
  • Idaho adult pop. = (.75)1.7 million = 1.275 million
  • Number of people fully vaccinated in Idaho = 536,571 (Link)
  • 536,571 / 1,275,000 = 42%

#BoiseMath

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:
  • Idaho pop. = 1.7 million
  • Idaho adult pop. = (.75)1.7 million = 1.275 million
  • Number of people fully vaccinated in Idaho = 536,571 (Link)
  • 536,571 / 1,275,000 = 42%

#BoiseMath

Ok, I exaggerated. Vaccinations are now up to about 625,000 so about 50% of adults. The wagon train hasn’t reached our rural counties yet.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/idaho-coronavirus-numbers-map-graph-data-covid-19-timeline-tracking-cases-curve-recoveries-deaths/277-262de30b-ef00-40a2-b40e-43e26f0bb99b

got my second shot on saturday, put me out of commission for about 16 hours. Wasn't too bad, light fever and headache/aches for a bit. Probably helped i just endured the worst food poisoning of my life a few weeks prior to the point i was actually worried i had the 'rona, so it paled in comparison.

anyhow now i'm +++++ing wolverine. adamantium immune system. party summer is here.  form an orderly queue, ladies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Cheers 3
3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Got my second shot tonight. 

lmk when your mental 5g starts and we can continue arguing about china bats

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I hit my full efficacy this week, as Monday was two weeks from Moderna shot #2. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2
53 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I hit my full efficacy this week, as Monday was two weeks from Moderna shot #2. 

Now you can comfortably have no mask on while you tailgate at the gas station waiting to top your tanks off.  

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Now you can comfortably have no mask on while you tailgate at the gas station waiting to top your tanks off.  

:rotflmfao:

God, people are being such idiots with this. It's the same type of dumbasses who caused the run on toilet paper a year ago.

I've got half a tank left in my car, which should last me through early next week, so I'll be waiting to fill back up again. 

3 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Reminder for the board Floridamen.

Just for factual purposes, we get our gas from giant tankers, so no shortages.  But that method isn’t so bright come hurricane season.  

35 minutes ago, Maji said:

Workplace scheduled me for the 2nd dose a week early. IDK what the heck is going on atm

Pfizer or Moderna? Pfizer is only 3 week wait. 

11 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Pfizer or Moderna? Pfizer is only 3 week wait. 

Moderna. Tomorrow is three weeks after the first shot, so I should be getting it next Friday. I let the higher-ups know, hopefully it gets sorted out. If not, I guess I'm getting it a week early?