Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

672965323_ScreenShot2021-05-03at3_46_39PM.png.d227b7a8d3f4ecce36dec6e5b5b140fd.png

I guess you disagree @Bob. What do you disagree with?

Reason. Morals. Etc. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Guest #1Stunner
3 hours ago, Bob said:

You've got to be kidding, right? Like are you and @NVGiantactually drawing parallels between covid and abortion (murder)?

Bob, is your Dad, Bob Sr. getting vaccinated?

Guest #1Stunner
3 hours ago, NVGiant said:

672965323_ScreenShot2021-05-03at3_46_39PM.png.d227b7a8d3f4ecce36dec6e5b5b140fd.png

I guess you disagree @Bob. What do you disagree with?

Why the hell are you guys still chasing @Bob about getting vaccinated? 

He already said he won't do it...  I even asked him to do it, and he said no (he turned down a fellow BYU fan).

He's probably representative of half the State of Wyoming, and the entire State of Oregon, east of Bend...  Bob could be the mayor of Sisters, OR.

He's not going to get vaccinated because the board Democrats shamed him.

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

You are likening abortion, which is objectively murder, to not getting an experimental vaccine against a virus that only .16 % of people have died with particles of. The average person that dies of covid is about 80(so exactly the life expectancy of a human in this country) and is also extremely unhealthy. When such a person does it is not a tragedy, it is expected. No one voluntarily transmits covid. Furthermore, one has the right and the ability to isolate them selves from other if they do not wish to get infected with covid. There is no intentional killing happening unlike abortion where another human or humans work together to end the life of another. This may be the absolute dumbest argument I have taken part I on this board. I should tell the arch bishop on you so you can’t take communion for your heretical views, just like catholic joe Biden

That’s because you’ve never argued with you. And give it a try. Im sure my bishop will be enthusiastic to hear your views. Lol.

My view on abortion is the same as my view on anti-vaxxers. It’s your choice, but I believe one choice is moral.

52 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Why the hell are you guys still chasing @Bob about getting vaccinated? 

He already said he won't do it...  I even asked him to do it, and he said no (he turned down a fellow BYU fan).

He's probably representative of half the State of Wyoming, and the entire State of Oregon, east of Bend...  Bob could be the mayor of Sisters, OR.

He's not going to get vaccinated because the board Democrats shamed him.

Who cares? Just giving Bob what he wants. He craves the attention. Gives just as well as he gets. He’s fine. Not sure why a BYU fan always has to protect him. 

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Exactly. If he doesn't want to get it...that's cool. I don't necessarily know if I agree with his stance, but I respect it...it's his choice after all. But the nonstop attacks on him because of it are mind-numbing.

And to be fair, I only got the vaccine so I could get into concerts this summer.

I don’t care if the dude gets a vaccine or licks doorknobs for freedom, but he’s been actively spreading garbage since this began. So, you know, he gets pounded. 

At any rate, we all have strong opinions here, especially him. you are not one to shy away from taking down someone with a bad take, either. Neither are most of us. So not sure why Bob has to be protected. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm not saying he does. I'm just saying after 95+ times of telling him he's dumb it's kind of pointless.

It’s a fair point.

7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm sure it'll be a great time. We're supposed to hit the Yellow Tier tomorrow so everything will be even more open this weekend. I hope you enjoy yourselves down here. There's a great Picasso-Calder exhibit going on if you want to see some art, for example. Hope you have a great time with the kid.

And will definitely buy you a beer at Big Phone Company Park on Saturday.

Thanks for the tip. Is that at de Young? Going to be a short trip, but was thinking about taking the kid to the Park anyway.  

Either way, it’ll be fun. I love the city, so will be nice to see it coming back to life. 

Guest #1Stunner
31 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Who cares? Just giving Bob what he wants. He craves the attention. Gives just as well as he gets. He’s fine. Not sure why a BYU fan always has to protect him. 

@Bob is a fellow BYU fan.

He's a closet BYU fan.

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Just the logical parallels.  Wilfully choosing to be a vector for a disease that has killed 560k fellow citizens this year is a little less morally complicated.

Big difference to @Bob is that the fetus must be birthed, once it's cleared the birth canal & the umbilical cord is cut, the kid doesn't matter anymore & if something claims the 1+ hour old baby then that's simple fate .........birth is the key issue not "life".........so 2 abortions are horrific, but 500,000+ covid deaths are just business as usual 

Not pro life. Just pro birth. : PoliticalHumor

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Exactly. If he doesn't want to get it...that's cool. I don't necessarily know if I agree with his stance, but I respect it...it's his choice after all. But the nonstop attacks on him because of it are mind-numbing.

And to be fair, I only got the vaccine so I could get into concerts this summer.

Justin Bieber appreciates your effort 

Justin Bieber - Yummy (Official Video) - YouTube

8 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Do you even MWCBoard?  It’s what the leftist mob does to anyone who dares to have a different view of the world than they do.

v0icAvfW.jpg

9 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm not saying he does. I'm just saying after 95+ times of telling him he's dumb it's kind of pointless.

After 95 times,  it's finally an mwcboarding I'm good at

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Do you even MWCBoard?  It’s what the leftist mob does to anyone who dares to have a different view of the world than they do.

Unlike rightist mobs,  which,  uh,  storm the capitol on the urging of Trump

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Argue with him? Bob is no victim. 

19 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

LOL at the insinuation that politicization of this is a far right phenomenon...  that’s the team spirit I’ve come to expect from you.

No, it’s not. But anti-vaccination within the context of COVID is a far right phenomenon. And in the context of the conversation, what I said made sense. So, you know, you be you.

And who cares what you expect from me? You’re a team player as much as anybody. Not sure why we all have to do this same stupid dance.

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

I love and adore @Bob. He provided a once in a lifetime memorable experience for my wife and I when we visited his theme park in Albany County. 

D8944D9A-C331-4365-B511-469C23ACB1A7.jpeg.ad1b1cec8b4e05ded3975280016515ed.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Of course he's not. Not only has Bob been proud to be an anti Vaxxer, he has been very vocal about COVID, the vaccines and the science behind it. He's also added plenty of bad stats in his campaign. 

If Bob doesn't want to get criticism, don't get into the Thunderdome. We all know who runs bartertown.

Kustom Coach Werks