Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

Just now, Bob said:

You're right, 1,000x

It's not embarrassing. It's modeling behavior for the majority (in Japan's case, overwhelming majority) of citizens in each country.

Bob, seriously, you are unhinged.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

15 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I think it says a lot that out of almost 90 people who took the poll, only 4 will not get the immunization. (And out of those 4, 3 are Bob, BlueVoodoo and Ph90702...)

I find the data quite encouraging =)

Agreed. Lol

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

I think it says a lot that out of almost 90 people who took the poll, only 4 will not get the immunization. (And out of those 4, 3 are Bob, BlueVoodoo and Ph90702...)

Evolution in action. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

14 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

The problem is that there is a much larger share of bobs, bluedoos, and phs out there than there is here. As I am constantly reminded, this joint is nothing like the general population. the village idiots here blend in much better out there. 

Ted Nugent Tests Positive for COVID-19 After Downplaying Pandemic: ‘I Thought I Was Dying’ 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ted-nugent-tests-positive-covid-180610802.html

16 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

15 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Agreed. Lol

Could be a good experiment in Darwinism :oldman:

if the Covid blows up into a more lethal variant..............let's see if they can fight it off - Goes for the entire anti-vac or afraid to vac population, could be a gene pool cleansing :hmmm:

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

Get your vaccines so absolutely nothing can change

Bob.. you do realize that none of us are alone on the planet? I got my injections back in January, and until this thing is under control I will continue to wear a mask, and be respectful to others. The vaccine is still not readily available to everyone, and until everyone that wants it has been able to get it, I will continue to do so. After that, those that don't want the vaccine can take their chances, and hope for the best. Good luck. 

18 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Could be a good experiment in Darwinism :oldman:

if the Covid blows up into a more lethal variant..............let's see if they can fight it off - Goes for the entire anti-vac or afraid to vac population, could be a gene pool cleansing :hmmm:

ouch. 

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavirus/scientists-at-texas-am-identify-new-variant-of-covid-19/2611118/

32 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Bob.. you do realize that none of us are alone on the planet? I got my injections back in January, and until this thing is under control I will continue to wear a mask, and be respectful to others. The vaccine is still not readily available to everyone, and until everyone that wants it has been able to get it, I will continue to do so. After that, those that don't want the vaccine can take their chances, and hope for the best. Good luck. 

Dont waste your time.  Whining about being inconvienienced is more than just a hobby for the Bobmeister.  It's a way of life.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

4 hours ago, Bob said:

Literally the opposite of what she said

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 hours ago, Billings said:

The variants will keep coming - the unvaccinated might be in the cross hairs ......those who did get some vaccine might be able to hold it off as one study (below) indicates 

20 hours ago, Bob said:

Actually lots have changed. We've had 1 intubated Covid patient in the ICU in the last 3 weeks and 19 total hospitalized Covid or PUI in the hospital today. In Juanuary before vaccine rollout, we averaged roughly 140 hospitalized Covid patients and 40 intubated per day.

31 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

Actually lots have changed. We've had 1 intubated Covid patient in the ICU in the last 3 weeks and 19 total hospitalized Covid or PUI in the hospital today. In Juanuary before vaccine rollout, we averaged roughly 140 hospitalized Covid patients and 40 intubated per day.

Vaccinating high risk is paying off. Drop mirrors what Israel saw as they approached the50% vaccinated mark.  Now if the young grt vaccinated we can control or at least greatly reduce the variants.  Getting a jab is what you can do for america right now.