Jump to content
Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

    • I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Great, now Happy is going to start extolling the virtues of thousand island and blue turf.

:thumbsup:

  • Cheers 2
  • Angry 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This was my first weekend of full vaccination. My wife and I had dinner at a sidewalk table at a local wine bar last night and we had one of our granddaughters over all day today. It was like normal. 

  • Like 4
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I say we give people until January 1, 2022 to get vaccinated. After that, anyone who refused the vaccine should be charged with attempted murder for leaving the house. I’m done with these people. They deserve to be made second-class citizens for the rest of their miserable lives.

  • Idiot 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I say we give people until January 1, 2022 to get vaccinated. After that, anyone who refused the vaccine should be charged with attempted murder for leaving the house. I’m done with these people. They deserve to be made second-class citizens for the rest of their miserable lives.

JFC what could go wrong there.

Then again you probably wear a mask when walking down the sidewalk, so fear is a mother+++++er I guess.

  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I say we give people until January 1, 2022 to get vaccinated. After that, anyone who refused the vaccine should be charged with attempted murder for leaving the house. I’m done with these people. They deserve to be made second-class citizens for the rest of their miserable lives.

Drama. Whore.

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maji said:

I'm hoping I can get vaccinated soon

Why can’t you get vaccinated now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

JFC what could go wrong there.

Then again you probably wear a mask when walking down the sidewalk, so fear is a mother+++++er I guess.

What could go wrong allowing people to opt out in the numbers they are? I hope your mask fits well because you’ll be wearing it the rest of your life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

What could go wrong allowing people to opt out in the numbers they are? I hope your mask fits well because you’ll be wearing it the rest of your life.

You were also one of those people saying all the grandmas were going to die when the beaches got reopened.

Forgive me for laughing at your melodrama.

  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joe from WY said:

You were also one of those people saying all the grandmas were going to die when the beaches got reopened.

Forgive me for laughing at your melodrama.

I don’t think I said that

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I don’t think I said that

Nah you did say something along those lines. You were all aboard that train early on.

So again, forgive me for laughing at your fearporn addled, pin-shaped head. Don't drown in any rainstorms.

Also always funny to see the anti-police crowd go on about how we need to mass arrest everyone we don't agree with.

  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

You’re cool with antivaxers then?

While I disagree with them, I won’t hold a gun to their head. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Nah you did say something along those lines. You were all aboard that train early on.

So again, forgive me for laughing at your fearporn addled, pin-shaped head. Don't drown in any rainstorms.

Also always funny to see the anti-police crowd go on about how we need to mass arrest everyone we don't agree with.

I don’t think I was posting here then

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I don’t think I was posting here then

Yeah you were.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Nah you did say something along those lines. You were all aboard that train early on.

So again, forgive me for laughing at your fearporn addled, pin-shaped head. Don't drown in any rainstorms.

Also always funny to see the anti-police crowd go on about how we need to mass arrest everyone we don't agree with.

Funny how that works. I mean, let’s just be honest here. This guy is about as far left as they come ... and like USSR2001, he’s less concerned about “justice” than he is a proponent of control. I’m sure he wants to expand the Supreme Court too .. funny how that was never an issue for the left while opposition was in the White House.

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Why can’t you get vaccinated now?

In my state, it wasn't available to my age group until a couple days ago. I've also been working long hours (sometimes on weekends) and haven't had a great opportunity

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

While I disagree with them, I won’t hold a gun to their head. 

I won’t either but I did tell the few I know that I never want to see them again

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Funny how that works. I mean, let’s just be honest here. This guy is about as far left as they come ... and like USSR2001, he’s less concerned about “justice” than he is a proponent of control. I’m sure he wants to expand the Supreme Court too .. funny how that was never an issue for the left while opposition was in the White House.

It's 100% true. Like on one hand we see these people scream about the consequences of over-policing (and they aren't necessarily wrong in many instances), yet, on the other hand, they're out there screaming about how we need to send people to prison for long sentences for doing things they don't agree with. It's ridiculous.

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah you were.

Idk but I’m fine with beaches because they’re outside and easy for people to spread out. Of course that’s not what people do while they’re there, which is why vaccination is so important. The beach is another place that antivaxers should be barred from

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...