Jump to content
Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

    • I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.


Recommended Posts

Suppoedly blood clots only have happened in women. About 1 in one million.  They were saying women get blood clots at the rate of about 1 in 1000 for birth control pill.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mano said:

Suppoedly blood clots only have happened in women. About 1 in one million.  They were saying women get blood clots at the rate of about 1 in 1000 for birth control pill.

 

Screenshot_20210415-164825.png

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2021 at 10:06 AM, Maji said:

Great job everyone!

 

 

On 4/15/2021 at 10:19 AM, Mano said:

Suppoedly blood clots only have happened in women. About 1 in one million.  They were saying women get blood clots at the rate of about 1 in 1000 for birth control pill.

 

On 4/15/2021 at 3:49 PM, Stealthlobo said:

 

Screenshot_20210415-164825.png

It is enraging.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my 2nd Pfizer dose last Wednesday - Felt nothing for about 10 hours after, then arm started to be a bit sore and was a bit tied next morning, but nothing that might not have been allergies - by April 28 I should be considered fully vaccinated !! :rock:

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Got my 2nd Pfizer dose last Wednesday - Felt nothing for about 10 hours after, then arm started to be a bit sore and was a bit tied next morning, but nothing that might not have been allergies - by April 28 I should be considered fully vaccinated !! :rock:

What’s the first plan of action after the ok?

I’ve already made dinner reservations, May 16th I’m good to go.  

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, Mano said:

Suppoedly blood clots only have happened in women. About 1 in one million.  They were saying women get blood clots at the rate of about 1 in 1000 for birth control pill.

My neighbors son got the Pfizer vaccine a week ago and developed a blood clot in his leg. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

My neighbors son got the Pfizer vaccine a week ago and developed a blood clot in his leg. 

You know this would likely make national news right? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

What’s the first plan of action after the ok?

I’ve already made dinner reservations, May 16th I’m good to go.  

My wife and I bought plain tickets to Hawaii like a week after my first shot lol. Got a great deal on them too, I think the price on that flight went up a couple hundred dollars in the last couple weeks.

  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

What’s the first plan of action after the ok?

I’ve already made dinner reservations, May 16th I’m good to go.  

Being an oldster, getting out to 'socialize' isn't a super high priority - Have already been to a brew pub in the afternoon when crowd was sparse & that was a few weeks back so might have had 1st shot - thinking with my limited reaction that I might be one of those who doesn't get kicked in the nads with covid (maybe) 

NV might be opening up full bore on June 1, so I can wait until then, but the limited crowd thing is sort of nice - Going to play it by ear & not rush into it, but I feel protected now that 2nd shot is in the body :thumbsup:

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

so as it turns out a sore arm from the pfizer vaccine is pretty normal, but 4 days of fever, muscle tightness and soreness, and headaches has more to do with getting the coronavirus concurrently with the first vaccine dose than any kind of side effect :shots: lol

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

My neighbors son got the Pfizer vaccine a week ago and developed a blood clot in his leg. 

Did your neighbor’s son or his doctors report this to the CDC? And have they reached out to investigate and document? I’ll be monitoring the Boise news to see when this gets reported.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Did your neighbor’s son or his doctors report this to the CDC? And have they reached out to investigate and document? I’ll be monitoring the Boise news to see when this gets reported.

Yea one of the mRNA vaccines being linked to blood clots would be really bad for vaccine hesitancy. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

My neighbors son got the Pfizer vaccine a week ago and developed a blood clot in his leg. 

Huh.  My neighbors daughter got the vaccine and turned into a lesbian and started worshipping Satan.  Coincidence?  We should contact 6 On Your Side together.

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, happycamper said:

so as it turns out a sore arm from the pfizer vaccine is pretty normal, but 4 days of fever, muscle tightness and soreness, and headaches has more to do with getting the coronavirus concurrently with the first vaccine dose than any kind of side effect :shots: lol

On the bright side your antibodies are going to look like the Rock when the second shot comes. Hopefully.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

On the bright side your antibodies are going to look like the Rock when the second shot comes. Hopefully.

On the brighter side,  work from home,  so I'm getting more done.  Plus all I feel now is nothing tastes

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, happycamper said:

On the brighter side,  work from home,  so I'm getting more done.  Plus all I feel now is nothing tastes

Great, now Happy is going to start extolling the virtues of fry sauce and blue turf.

  • Haha 2
  • Angry 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Great, now Happy is going to start extolling the virtues of fry sauce and blue turf.

truly. the virus is hell

  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Great, now Happy is going to start extolling the virtues of fry sauce and blue turf.

Dude I will seriously upper-cut your cat.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Huh.  My neighbors daughter got the vaccine and turned into a lesbian and started worshipping Satan.  Coincidence?  We should contact 6 On Your Side together.

 

She sounds hot

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...