Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Have you been vaccinated, and if not are you planning to?

MWBoard Vaccination Status  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What is your status on the Covid - 19 vaccination?

• I am fully vaccinated ( either 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine )
    • I have received first shot of a two shot vaccine.
    • I have not been vaccinated, but plan to be when it is available for me.
    • I am not planning on being vaccinated.

3 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

No thanks. I’ll settle for my old life back. That’s not going to happen though because there are too many worthless antivaxxers out there.

Well, you and @sactowndogcan go and plot how you’re going to gulag and murder all the gun owners, anti-vaxxers, Libertarians, Republicans, and anyone else who disagrees with you.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, Joe from WY said:

I don't know. Given your Nazi-ish views here, I'd figure you'd be all in on hanging out with your pals and all.

They’re the problem I’m trying to solve, so no

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Well, you and @sactowndogcan go and plot how you’re going to gulag and murder all the gun owners, anti-vaxxers, Libertarians, Republicans, and anyone else who disagrees with you.

I didn’t say anything about gun owners

Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I didn’t say anything about gun owners

I’m sure you’d gulag and kill them too.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Nah. You guys are the same crowd. You don't have to be modest. I know you're all in on that shit.

I’m adopting their tactics, sure, but only so I can use them against them.

8 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I’m sure you’d gulag and kill them too.

I’ve changed man. I used to be all about lefty politics and creating an egalitarian society free of violence, hate, and war. I don’t care about any of that shit anymore. I just want the right people punished. 

5 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I’ve changed man. I used to be all about lefty politics and creating an egalitarian society free of violence, hate, and war. I don’t care about any of that shit anymore. I just want the right people punished. 

This is an entertaining exchange and all, but this IS a troll... right?

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Why do you resent it, when it's on point for the nonsense you're espousing? Hitler didn't want to kill all the Jews or other "subhumans" (a term the Nazis and you both enjoy) at first either. Just wanted them away from the rest of everybody else. You know, like what you're advocating here.

You're a Nazi. Just own it.

A key difference is that nazis went after specific groups somewhat arbitrarily. Republicans and antivaxxers objectively make the country a worse place. We’d be better off without them. Let’s give them the dakotas and be done with it.

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

You're going after specific groups pretty arbitrarily here, Fuhrer, if you hadn't noticed.

Is it arbitrary? They’re responsible for the never-ending covid pandemic and mass shootings. Pretty horrendous crimes.

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Hitler blamed all the problems of Germany on the Jews and other "subhumans". Again, you sound like ideological twins.

When is the "final solution" going to be implemented to rid the world of the subhumans?

Never. I just said they can have the dakotas.

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Hitler put them all on a boat and sent them all over the world trying to get rid of them. What do you do when the Dakotas tell you "no"? Fire up the gas chambers?

If you're indicative of the lowlifes teaching college students these days, I really fear for our future.

I’m not saying they have to accept it, just that we’d all be better off if they did. You’re the one supposing that these people are so toxic that not even the dakotas would want them.